Active Topics

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
Yeah I know that but without using script I cant calibrate My battery because VDQ goes to zero before My battery discharge (about 30%) and never goes to EDVF=1). Instead bq27200.sh show that I do a full cycle when VDQ=0 and show charge capacity before my battery discharge. So I decided to test some script as auto_calibrate.sh (drfost script) some post ago.
I don't have a script?, i use various external chargers to determinate battery capacity.

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Auto calibrate wasn't created by dr_frost_dk, AFAIK, it's from joerg_rw. Instead of using charge*.sh, you could also do the same with kernel-power and Pali's bq2415 module (charging one).

Hoever, no matter of method, I don't see how *charging* with script/module as opposed to BME could help You with vdq going to 0 during *discharging*.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Hello.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not. But I have a Nokia BL-5J that came with my X1-00 I bought new from a store in NZ and it came with a 1430mAh Genuine Nokia BL-5J...

Anyway, I went to buy some Japods at our favourite site and they are "temporarily" sold out!

The Following User Says Thank You to independent For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Auto calibrate wasn't created by dr_frost_dk, AFAIK, it's from joerg_rw. Instead of using charge*.sh, you could also do the same with kernel-power and Pali's bq2415 module (charging one).

Hoever, no matter of method, I don't see how *charging* with script/module as opposed to BME could help You with vdq going to 0 during *discharging*.

/Estel
Its true, it not drfrost the script (my memory its bad sometimes). I will try some script and check if it solves my problem. Without dual-scud before calibration was ok, now its not because sensor chip thinks that my battery has lower capacity and gives me VDQ=0 when it thinks that is discharged.
If someone has an idea I will try it

Originally Posted by independent View Post
Hello.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not. But I have a Nokia BL-5J that came with my X1-00 I bought new from a store in NZ and it came with a 1430mAh Genuine Nokia BL-5J...

Anyway, I went to buy some Japods at our favourite site and they are "temporarily" sold out!
Yes the new genuine BL-5J (Nokia) should have over 1400mAh as is printed on them, i would love to test one so i can add it to post #1, but can't really find one anywhere....

In other news im testing polarcell's new battery's and im seeing over 1500mAh!!!, in fact 1520mAh so it seems we might just have a new goto battery, that is not HARD to come by like the elusive SCUD's, they are becoming a hassle to find or just to find a supplier that stocks more then 20x, but Polarcell makes their battery's and this means that supply here should meet demand, also price wise they are cheaper then SCUD's, of course you don't get that Awesome pretty box....

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Yes the new genuine BL-5J (Nokia) should have over 1400mAh as is printed on them, i would love to test one so i can add it to post #1, but can't really find one anywhere....
I would let you have mine but I'm using it currently. It's got a number of cycles on it as well.

Posts: 49 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Bristol, UK
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
Its true, it not drfrost the script (my memory its bad sometimes). I will try some script and check if it solves my problem. Without dual-scud before calibration was ok, now its not because sensor chip thinks that my battery has lower capacity and gives me VDQ=0 when it thinks that is discharged.
If someone has an idea I will try it
Not sure if I get this right but I had similar issue with my DualSCUDs. When fully charged VDQ was going to 0 before battery was drained. Somebody on this forum explained how to resolve it (Sorry I don't remember his name but he takes all the credit for it).

Now, because it's over twice the capacity of normal battery you need to calibrate your battery in phases. So charge your DualSCUDs until VDQ=1 and then no longer than an hour. Keep discharging until EDV1=1. I had to stop BME because it was turning the phone off around 3.5V.
Flash Player v10.1 (faked to v12.1) is here!

Taking pre-orders for dual PolarCell battery (~3000mAh) with Mugen cover for £50
Get a free giffgaff Sim with £5 credit here! Also 250mins unlimited txts & internet for £10 PAYG!

The Following User Says Thank You to sEKI For This Useful Post:
Hey guys I found a potential source for Scud Blue Dreams here: http://www.camaras-espias.net/en/Nok...m-p184893.html
Does it look like the right thing? Seems so. Looking to get one of these.

Originally Posted by Axeslashed View Post
Hey guys I found a potential source for Scud Blue Dreams here: http://www.camaras-espias.net/en/Nok...m-p184893.html
Does it look like the right thing? Seems so. Looking to get one of these.
Well can't see anywhere if it is the 1350mAh or 1450mAh?

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
Well can't see anywhere if it is the 1350mAh or 1450mAh?
D'oooh Right, I send them a message asking about whether it was the 1350 or 1450 version, they replied
"Hi thank you for your interests in our products
as it states in the description
Battery Capacity: 1001-1600MAh"

Oh well no help there.

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc