Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
What's your take on nokia stock?

(Please focus on the topic)

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404986,00.asp
I would like to mention that nobody has ever benefited from a partnership with Microsoft. Maybe one of my readers can help me out, but I cannot find any examples. Even IBM lost out when it was working with Microsoft. FrontPage, one of the first webpage editors, was decimated after Microsoft bought it. A common theme, it seems. The only thing that thrives at Microsoft is Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
http://www.asymco.com/2011/02/11/in-...bile-partners/

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What's your take on nokia stock?

(Please focus on the topic)
It's a great investment. Nokia is cutting cost at the moment and slowly growing next year but never to it's former glory. Luckely stock value dont care about that.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I sank 10K. Its doubling in 12 months.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I could be wrong, but I don't think "hombre" is an English word.
Maybe he's watched too many spaghetti westerns on his local tv station and believes that's how hip and cool Americans speak to each other.

Notice how he's just started to refer to everyone as 'dude'? Perhaps he's now moved on to Bill and Ted. Bogus!

If we're lucky next week will be nineties week.. I can't wait!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Latest market report from Analysts. (31.05.12)

More bad news

NOK opened at $2.74 today. Anybody interested?
All those marketing analyses is also CRAP.

There are PLENTY other companys who get analysed by so called expert and next week they say "go buy some nok stocks" and yeat another month sell blablabla.

Also dont forget European crisis...

There is two sides of everything...

No one here or even Nokia knows what the hell will happen to Nokia not even Elop! But I agree Noklia HAS problems. But looking blindly at those analys companys is just ridicilous.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2012-05-31 at 18:55.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
All those marketing analyses is also CRAP.

There are PLENTY other companys who get analysed by so called expert and next week they say "go buy some nok stocks" and yeat another month sell blablabla.

Also dont forget European crisis...

There is two sides of everything...

No one here or even Nokia knows what the hell will happen to Nokia not even Elop! But I agree Noklia HAS problems. But looking blindly at those analys companys is just ridicilous.
You don't have to listen to an analyst to see a dramatically failing enterprise. Go ahead and just look at the numbers and the graphs for yourself. Go on! We'll still be here waiting for you.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Danramos you didnt get my point. I did NOT say nokia has no problems. They have. My point was its no meaning post about how nokia stocks goes down every day. We.already knows that. But thing is those who blindly listens to analyscompanys are blind and stupid.

those only buy/sell stocks because some analyze company says so are stupid. I have more respect too those who has real personal opinion why xxx company is good or bad.

not because some stupid analyze firm who pobadly is payed by yyy company.

summary capitalism sucks bigtime. I dont trust any company..

The current price of Nokia's stock reflects Nokia's failed Lumia strategy and the lack of public confidence that Nokia will succeed with this strategy. Nokia's huge losses for the past 2 quarters show that its low stock price is justified. In other words the market is efficient in cutting through the hype of Lumia and seeing it for what it really is - a series based on an uncompetitive OS already rejected by consumers.

Google suing Nokia? Very interesting

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...S5U_story.html

Last edited by Dared; 2012-06-01 at 00:52.

Closed Thread

Tags
goodbye nokia, investing, last quotes, lumiatard, samsung, specc=ericsson, stock, the elop flop, the flop elop, tizen