Active Topics

Closed Thread
@tokag, do you mean a portrait contacts view? I've already uninstalled mycontacts cos contacts auto rotates now.

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
i dont get it guys, ive reflashed 4 times, reistalled all my programs, reinstalled my overclocking, and reinstalled the cssu, but still cant get my conversations,contacts,file manager, media player and many not working. manage to get the transitions to work but that about it , can anyone help me out here please? im loving my new n900 now , its liks i have a new phone, please help me out to get my n900 up and running good!

Many thanks guys for an amazing job, honestly dont know how you guys/girls do it but keep up the good work , and let me know where to donate! :-)

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
I just installed this i have no idea what its about or what its done but the phone seems more responsive now does that seem correct?

Yesterday i updated to 12.5 and i am facing problem with the CAMERA and HAM

1) while opening camera shows

OPERATION FAILED

2) HAM in Landscape shows <uninstall><download><update><uninstall><downloa d> for one second at the bottom then it corrects to <uninstall><download><update> in the center of the screen

IS THIS A BUG, IS ANYONE ELSE FACING SAME PROBLEM

Sorry for BOLD letters.
leaving this whole device is working fine and smooth.

Thanks.

Last edited by sansar95; 2011-02-27 at 04:49.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
REQUEST

fix contacts search in modest and conversations

ie- i have a contact "Dave DBB Brown"

iff i put dbb in the To: of the email it says no such contact. this happens 95+ percent of the time. it doesnt even give a popup of the items in contacts that have a similar match to selcet from. just a no such contact.

the same should go for contacts. type a partial of the name and it should be able to seach it correctly.

i just noticed in camera that i cannot change the flash mode. it is stuck to off. when you tap it, it stays highlighted and the application freezes.

Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
i just noticed in camera that i cannot change the flash mode. it is stuck to off. when you tap it, it stays highlighted and the application freezes.
Can't say I use the camera app anymore since bless got great but I just tested this and it worked fine on my N900. Could it be another piece of software you installed?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

i have not installed anything else besides the update.

phone has been behaving wierd since.

looking forward to another one.

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Is it just me and my phone or does anybody else has this kind of feature when you press those buttons to rotate the screen (see attachment).

All windowses that i rotate with 4-button combo does this. Even web browser.
Attached Images

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Can't say I use the camera app anymore since bless got great but I just tested this and it worked fine on my N900. Could it be another piece of software you installed?
I can confirm that the flash works well for the stock camera application, on my device at least.

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade