Active Topics

Notices

It doesn't play any video. It keeps loading forever when I pick a video clip on Youtube. Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by phamgia View Post
It doesn't play any video. It keeps loading forever when I pick a video clip on Youtube. Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much.
Never mind. I got it fixed.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 66 times | Joined on May 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by phamgia View Post
Never mind. I got it fixed.
How did you?Its not working in my N900.It does not play any video,though it downloads well.

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
marxian,
congratulations on winning at the Meego Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by udaychaitanya16 View Post
How did you?Its not working in my N900.It does not play any video,though it downloads well.
It didn't work when I have the packages used to play 720p on N900 installed on my phone. I just removed them; and now it works very well. Good luck.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phamgia For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by udaychaitanya16 View Post
I can't play or download. I have no idea what's going on... :-(

Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
No, it's been submitted to Nokia Store QA.
Any news on this? If they will ever accept it into the Store?

And, if I may ask, have you put in compatibility with the E6 like you previously posted on your blog?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by jotoco View Post
Any news on this? If they will ever accept it into the Store?

And, if I may ask, have you put in compatibility with the E6 like you previously posted on your blog?
I'm still waiting on Nokia Store QA. Another application (MusiKloud) that was submitted a couple of days earlier has been accepted today, so I don't expect any problems with cuteTube.

I have selected the E6 as a compatible device, although I have only tested using the simulator, since I only have access to an N8 device. There shouldn't be any problems. My main concern was to ensure that the UI layouts are correct and that the hardware keyboard functions as expected. These should be the only differences between the N8 and the E6. I imagine that Nokia Store QA will perform tests using all devices that are marked as compatible by the publisher.

My website

GitHub

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I'm still waiting on Nokia Store QA. Another application (MusiKloud) that was submitted a couple of days earlier has been accepted today, so I don't expect any problems with cuteTube.

I have selected the E6 as a compatible device, although I have only tested using the simulator, since I only have access to an N8 device. There shouldn't be any problems. My main concern was to ensure that the UI layouts are correct and that the hardware keyboard functions as expected. These should be the only differences between the N8 and the E6. I imagine that Nokia Store QA will perform tests using all devices that are marked as compatible by the publisher.
Thanks!

If you need anyone with both an E6 and a n8 to help you test it, you can PM me.

My n900 bit the dust last week and I grabbed an E6. Like it, it is a LOT faster than the n8, but then again it doesn't have many apps. In fact, I barely have only Maps, Gravity and Opera installed. Not that it doesn't come with a lot of goodies (quick office, pdf reader, Joikuspot premium...).

Just installed it on my E6! It seems it works like it should.

I will play with it a little then I post again.

Thanks again! You deserve the money

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube