Notices

There is now a Sailfish GUI native player which supports MPRIS and works with pebbled.
https://openrepos.net/content/r0kk3r...g-music-player

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
With the latest version I can't re-enable the daemon after clicking the "Active" button in the app. Had to install the older version the get the app going again.

Am I only one suffering this or is there real bug?

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
Worked for me without any problem.

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post
With the latest version I can't re-enable the daemon after clicking the "Active" button in the app. Had to install the older version the get the app going again.
systemd service file of the daemon had changed, but I didn't have any problems after upgrading to a new version.

Have you tried rebooting the phone? Should help.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by Boxeri View Post

Am I only one suffering this or is there real bug?
No I actually had the problem as well yesterday. I first upgraded it and it worked nicely.
Then I paired the watch with another android device. So I disabled the daemon and put it in a 'dead' mode.
When I came back to Jolla, I could not have it active again. It was blinking at best or kept inactive. I tried to reboot but it did not help.

At the end, I had to install again the previous version, put it active and connected with 0.10 and did the upgrade again to 0.11. Since then, it works ok but I do not want to play with the toggle anymore :P

The Following User Says Thank You to P@t For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by P@t View Post
No I actually had the problem as well yesterday. I first upgraded it and it worked nicely.
Then I paired the watch with another android device. So I disabled the daemon and put it in a 'dead' mode.
When I came back to Jolla, I could not have it active again. It was blinking at best or kept inactive. I tried to reboot but it did not help.

At the end, I had to install again the previous version, put it active and connected with 0.10 and did the upgrade again to 0.11. Since then, it works ok but I do not want to play with the toggle anymore :P
This is totally same as in my case

Originally Posted by P@t View Post
install again the previous version, put it active and connected with 0.10 and did the upgrade again to 0.11.
So, you're effectively running 0.10 since you didn't restart to the 0.11 daemon.

I played with active/inactive/active/inactive/active... button and I am able to reproduce the issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
0.12 fixes that

Had to reboot my phone after update to 0.12 but now it works.

Any knowledge if the Pebble watch firmware update affects this app and thus us? Or is it totally safe to update the watch?

Tags
pebble, pebble time, pebbled