Active Topics

Well, I have to say that I've discovered I did have large fonts selected in microb, primarily to get a reasonable size from the iPhone version of Google reader. Now t.m.o. looks usable after changing the default font size in microb to normal, but google.com/reader/i is tiny. I don't understand why the font size was changed. It seemed alright to me. Did anyone complain before?

I don't want to overstate the grovelling, but thanks either way

i'd personally vote for a full restoration of the previous version, and consider this latest effort to have missed the mark.
Agro ... : |#---------] Relic(s) : N900, MacBookPro, NSLU2, N800, SheevaPlug, Eee-901, Core2-Quad, PS3
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not."
--
Beware of extras-devel.

The Following User Says Thank You to fnordianslip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Light version was changed a few months ago just forgot to adjust dark, I've changed it so now your font size on the device should adjust the font size. It sounds like the real problem is t.m.o its the other sites that are not adjusted for N900 viewing that is why you guys have your font set to large. All is fixed now just got ot wait for upload by Reggie.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Merged several Minimalist Theme threads together.

Also I want to say I found the bug in the jump to last post and it will be working after next update. Should be in the next day or so I need to test it on my phone before I ask Reggie to update it.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,783 | Thanked: 1,253 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ norway
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
Merged several Minimalist Theme threads together.

Also I want to say I found the bug in the jump to last post and it will be working after next update. Should be in the next day or so I need to test it on my phone before I ask Reggie to update it.
glad to hear it. and if i could PM a beer, i would.

You could always donate me some beer money : ) I had to take the old itT version of Theme Maker and go line by line with current one to find mistake. When I went from using tables to divs for layout I lost the $postid from the id of the post div and that was problem.

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
You could always donate me some beer money : ) I had to take the old itT version of Theme Maker and go line by line with current one to find mistake. When I went from using tables to divs for layout I lost the $postid from the id of the post div and that was problem.
I assume you mean donations can be made HERE (for anyone else who didn't notice ). There yah go, I really appreciate your work. I hope that's enough for two beers .
N800 | 2 x 8gb OCX SD | Boxwave Anti-glare SS | PDAir book-style case
Holux M-1200 bluetooth GPS | iGo 4-row bluetooth keyboard | Linksys USB 10/100 ethernet | Plantronics Voyager 855 BT Headset

Font size and other niggles fixed.

Thanks, Andrew !

Off to visit the donate link...

there is a layout problem when browsing sub-forums. The page selector/counter and the first thread overlaps.

and would it make sense to make the menu something other then a centered column of links? and if not, maybe stop the actual clickable areas from being larger then the actual link text? right now they seem to go the whole screen width, so its somewhat hard to scroll without using a scrollbar.

seems the sub-forum links have the same issue as the menu btw. the actual clickable area reach across the screen while the text stop midway.

Last edited by tso; 2010-04-29 at 18:15.

Originally Posted by tso View Post
there is a layout problem when browsing sub-forums. The page selector/counter and the first thread overlaps.

and would it make sense to make the menu something other then a centered column of links? and if not, maybe stop the actual clickable areas from being larger then the actual link text? right now they seem to go the whole screen width, so its somewhat hard to scroll without using a scrollbar.

seems the sub-forum links have the same issue as the menu btw. the actual clickable area reach across the screen while the text stop midway.
Page numbers are fixed in new version waiting to be tested by me tonight. I made the links full width thinking it would be easier to hit them but if its a problem I can get ride of that.

Page numbers are fixed in new version waiting to be tested by me tonight. I made the links full width thinking it would be easier to hit them but if its a problem I can get ride of that.
i guess it depends on the browser. At least in tear, dragging the page around after putting the finger on a link still result in the link being triggered when i remove the finger from the screen.

seems to be less of a issue with microb, so i am unsure if it should be left alone or not.