Active Topics

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Canada
@rageand3, I guess the protocol here is to provide any proof of purchase. I know it really won't matter since you have the hardware with you anyway and it won't take you long to figure out a way to do it yourself but I respect zlatko's opinion of making sure we don't help those we're not sure own the device.

Originally Posted by abuelmagd View Post
@rageand3, I guess the protocol here is to provide any proof of purchase. I know it really won't matter since you have the hardware with you anyway and it won't take you long to figure out a way to do it yourself but I respect zlatko's opinion of making sure we don't help those we're not sure own the device.
i understand and i respect your opinions. i guess i have to figure out my self since i dont have any proof. i have swapped my iphone 3gs and posted the ad on sulit.com.ph, what i only have are email exchanges. thanks anyway.

hello everyone. in advance, i am a brand new member. ive been looking for months trying to figure out this device unlock code. ive already had to flash it once, and that was scary enough. i hate how the lock code is not what the manual says it is. anyhow, i would love it if someone could decode my passcode for me. ive tried to do the whole jack the ripper thing, and it baffled me. so here is what cmd gave me, and also ill attatch a reciept from ebay, where i purchased the device. thanx alot.

root:vd0Vs.V3sNGfA:

i cannot wait to get rid of this lock code. i wouldnt want to have to reflash my phone again. and im glad i joined this community. you all seem like ur happy and willing to help however u can.
Attached Images

@seraph orion:

Try 02453

Originally Posted by abuelmagd View Post
@seraph orion:

Try 02453
thank you so much! you are a godsend! i really appreciate it

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Actually, some of us do care whether we are helping someone who stole a precious n900. A general agreement was made to refer people with this problem to Nokia.

I totally agree with geneven!

Sounds reasonable

hye guys..
im a newbie here..
someone im really need your help..
i forgot my security code..
can u get it for me..
root : OHo0SsWyvzHsE:
please help me..
im really appreciate it..

Last edited by nizampunchy; 2011-01-16 at 16:46.

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@nizampunchy
Give us some proof of purchase and we will help you. Take no offense, but this is your first post here and you asking for security code cracking. How can we be sure that the device is not stolen from somebody(even may be TMO member)?

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:

Tags
devicelock, nokia n900