Notices

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
I'm glad I read this thread through to the end, otherwise I would have closed microB before the download ended. As it was, the game installed flawlessly from the Ovi Store

I had this game in my old iPod Touch before but here with the N900's resolution it just looks glorious! Seems to play just as smoothly too! Kudos to Secret Exit!!

Bought and pressed download but no response. Pressed 3 times in total I guess and after a while got error message saying not enough space in rootfs. But then the app manager started the installation, and the size info was 13kb, too. Wonder if it was a corrupted file but went ahead with the installation and the game ran fine.

In short, be patient!

IMO, Microb should show an notification, or at the very least OVI Store web page could display a message like "Downloading application..."

Last edited by sony123; 2010-06-16 at 22:06.

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Hmm I'm kind of wary to buy this due to the mentioned problems. Will there be updates for this package? How can we get them? Or be notified?

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
my problem is that i can't buy it. ovi gives me an error about my master card. i checked the card and there are money on it. i tryed with another: the same problem. anyone has the same problems at check out?

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
my problem is that i can't buy it. ovi gives me an error about my master card. i checked the card and there are money on it. i tryed with another: the same problem. anyone has the same problems at check out?
had problems with the american express card, but everything went fine with the VISA card.
check out my video I posted in the thread about the game:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=56400

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
had problems with the american express card, but everything went fine with the VISA card.
check out my video I posted in the thread about the game:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=56400
the strange part is that i used the same card previously to buy angry birds level pack and it worked! maybe it is a temporary problem with their master card verification server?

Anyone is having problems with mastercard payment?

successfully paid by american express, no problem at all...

Posts: 349 | Thanked: 309 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ PS/IL
Downloaded and installed flawlessly, app manager took a bit long to open after clicking download though.

The game itself is very nice, graphics are amazing and gameplay is flawless. Good job

Getting all kinds of error messages! "Unable to Install." "Try different location. " "Deb file corrupted" ARRGGHHH! What to do?