Notices

Do you think you can fix the keyboard freeze bug?
Otherwise all the work is unnecessary

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Yes, it can be worked around with alternative engines (many thanks to qwerty12 and Bundyo for supplying them !). We will need PR specific default config files, but hey, as long as it works...

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
i'm having problems getting this to work.

I am updated to PR 1.2 and installed "Flash Launcher", not the experimental one. The preloaded list of games work fine, but what doesn't work for me is when I try to add my own games or import .SWF files, it won't work.

All my games are in .swf files and i can launch them through MicroB, but when i import or add them using Flash Launcher, and then try to launch the games, they won't work. They get added to the list and i can see their details such as the file size etc and they're all correct, but when i launch them it just shows a white screen......

And can you please add www.newgrounds.com to the database?? That's probably the best and the only good site for flash contents, including music, apps, games etc.......the sheer amount of flash games on that site is insane. As well as short funny clips or flash movies etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to chaoscreater For This Useful Post:
Ive been using this app for a while and got to say it rocks.

Ive downloaded alot of swf games and added them to my library. Heres a site I mainly used, they post good flash games daily.

http://izismile.com/games/

The Following User Says Thank You to jaimex2 For This Useful Post:
Winterbells game:

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

(( Run it set to use KMplayer so it mouse hovers properly ))

is also an awsome game to throw on Flash launcher and if you dont like frozen bubble....

Original Puzzle Bubble:
http://games.ludobox.com/games/2/207.swf

Last edited by jaimex2; 2010-06-12 at 04:08.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaimex2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Gotten some info back on the PR1.2 flash freeze issue, not too good sadly, so the next version will feature the EAL or webkit engines as default on PR1.2

[14:50] <achipa> harryF: apropos(2) qtwebkit touch friendly, did you manage to reproduce the keypress-crashes-flash issue ?
[14:50] <achipa> (in qtwebkit)
[14:52] <harryF> achipa: reproduce yes, but the backtrace is totally useless
[14:52] <harryF> achipa: seems to crash deep inside flash, so it's going to be tricky to fix (unless Adobe decides to go open source )

The Following User Says Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Good to know!
Maybe you can add http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/dice/dice.html as another "default" game!?
Would be really nice!

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Mexico City
Installed this and the intros play and the touch screen buttons work, but when any of the games are started everything locks up. Even when I shut down the program the ambient music/sounds from the game are still heard. I have to restart the phone to stop them.

can this play flash games from new grounds>?

it hangs with just a white screen even with the simplest flash game that i play using the browser please help

Tags
flash, games, launcher, webkit