Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by q8phantom View Post
@mornage
Yes, OverClocked to 930Mhz.
just the normal command without any change in setting yet!
In 0.4.1 it was crashing just yesterday in a video I don't know where but still in CD1. Then after the update it's great .
hmmm, I'm oc'd to 1150 and it seg faults after so long. I Don't think it's the iso as it gets to different parts. 1st I couldn't get as far as controlling vivi, managed to get past that and save but now I cannot get past the show without it crashing out. Sometime it'll crash on the battle, sometimes just after, I managed to get to the one on one battle with blank once but it crashed after we got the uniforms!

Trying it on 850 now to see how that goes. It's much slower, but if it doesn't crash I'll be happy!

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Beating the CPU at almost 200% and you wonder app is crashing...

Smoke - I notice in the new version there is no runcdbios option. Is this because it doesnt need it/automatically runs it - R4 Ridge racer seems to work fine - but I didnt notice the psx screen I normally get when loading a game with -runcdbios enabled.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Kuwait
I agree with Smuko, 1150Mhz seems a lot, At least 930Mhz is running very stable for me, Even Playing psx for more than an hour!

I'm now finished from that forest and also to that airship now I reached to the castle that starts with "L" where the princess sees her uncle. but to be honest this is the first time ever I play Final Fantasy, It's easy to control in the phone! It seems it still running fine! I hope I won't reach anywhere where it will crash again!

Last edited by q8phantom; 2010-08-02 at 14:11.

Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
Smoke - I notice in the new version there is no runcdbios option.
I do not see any point in this option, thus I removed it.

This version is running VERY VERY slowly for me. Might be somthing wrong that i am doing. it's like 1/4 the speed of 0.4.1!

What options do you use?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Many of my roms that are working with PCSX are segfaulting with psx4m. That's a shame because the ones that are working runs a lot faster with psx4m :/

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Originally Posted by smoku View Post
I do not see any point in this option, thus I removed it.
I guess I am confused then. That option as far as I knew made the app use the psx bios instead of the built in one. Many of the games play considerably better using the PSX bios.

Has that issue been eliminated?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

I agree with Smuko, 1150Mhz seems a lot, At least 930Mhz is running very stable for me, Even Playing psx for more than an hour!
man, you are crazy...
I'm too afraid to oc.

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever