Posts: 106 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Jul 2006 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Originally Posted by JohnPeter View Post
Hi there, or maybe hallo as I'm living in the Netherlands.

I guess at this forum I'm the outsider, not even having an N900 yet. Even worse, I'm living at a permanent war with computers most of the time, leading me to more or less throwing some PDA's to the wall.
Hallo JohnPeter,

There are a few N900 users in the NL, but how many I do not know.
I live in Rotterdam, it is a bit out of your way, but you can contact me if you need some "moral" support.

Proud owner of a Jolla smart phone
Check this out !
http://www.jollatides.com/

A Big Hi for all of you !!!! without this website i would not have bought my N900 ! Thanks a Lot !!!!! everybody of you are great !

The Following User Says Thank You to jroumita2007 For This Useful Post:
hey.......my n900 is not turning on
i was running winSCP to connect n900.....i wantted to format all application from n900 so i started deleting usr,deb....ect file from my phone....and suddenly my n900 turned off.....and now it staring with nokia logo and again turing off.....what should i do......plz reply

Hello all, as you may easily guess, I'm a new user. I hope the older users won't lose their interest in the N900 too soon, since I just bought it and I need to learn a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Riccardo

The Following User Says Thank You to sagrantino For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Czech Republic
hello, I am new here and I have one problem with my n900 ... I think I need one charged battery, is someone from Brno, Czech Republik?

Update: I found somebody that was willing to borow me a baterry charger, so with a charged baterry my n900 is still not finishing the instalation process... so I think I brike the phone... any suggestions?

Last edited by Mofity; 2011-08-02 at 08:16. Reason: Update

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Madrid Spain
Originally Posted by Mofity View Post
hello, I am new here and I have one problem with my n900 ... I think I need one charged battery, is someone from Brno, Czech Republik?
No, but probably I'll be in Prague and Most in two weeks.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a quick intro and let all of you know I should be out and about, active on the forums. I am an Informatics student at Indiana university very interested in furthering my knowledge of coding and all that is computing in general. The future is so bright in this industry, i love it. Thanks for welcoming me aboard and I look forward to meeting you all!

The Following User Says Thank You to onebutton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
@onebutton
i hope you do learn lots and develop for our beloved N900. too bad you're a bit late on the N950 giveaway.

one question though... are you an ipod/iphone fan? hehe that's the first thing that crossed my mind when i saw your username. one-front-button. anyway, enjoy your stay and tinker away!

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Hello world ...
(TMO)
got an n900 loooove it even though i can't install any apps hehe
I loved this forum it's amazing how it's alive and breathing
Taaheel .

The Following User Says Thank You to taaheel For This Useful Post:
Helloooooo, I come from china and my english not very well. I got N900 last week ago. And love in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to dylanlew For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org