Active Topics

I think some people here should cut them some slack tbh

We've already received more updates than what we got on the n9. They ARE listening to us, and trying to prioritise bug fixes based on what the community is telling them

They have, and, are doing a marvellous job. Just because an update is a week or so late doesn't mean we should start complaining. I'd rather an update be late than incomplete

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dared For This Useful Post:
Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
It's not about the size of the team and I don't call 6 weeks a month. It's about consistency of message. Don't say one thing and do another.
Between getting some delay in the actual release of an update and a policy of no-comments, "it's ready when it's ready", what would you prefer?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minimos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
I'm just trying twice a day to see if it has arrived

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by eerde View Post
I'm just trying twice a day to see if it has arrived
useless wasting of time...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Why do we need this update?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Yes, just saw that and not happy. This update did not make February as it wad a short month. Well it is 3 days shorter so why is the update 10 days late.
This has all the hallmarks of the old nokia ways, always the end of next week, which rarely arrived.

Some consistency would not go amiss, the update was proudly showed at MWC so why another delay.

I'm irritated as I have had to revert to my N9 as the connection error issue on my Jolla has rendered it useless.
you just is crying like a little kid who don't know anything about software development I can see that.

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
To hopefully get rid of those horrendous issues with switching between mobile and WiFi Internet access ?

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
further landscape implementation #keyboard-oh
further android compatibility #alien-darvik

The Following User Says Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
To hopefully get rid of those horrendous issues with switching between mobile and WiFi Internet access ?

YES!

The phone is mainly useless in its current state, as wifi is kind of a mess/disaster. Also the wifi eats a looot of battery

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Do you think they will launch Android image as 1.0 Celebrations alongside the upgrade?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
"soon", "sooner", "when?"