Hi,

Have I missed where I can download this theme? If so, can someone point me in the right direction! Thanks.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by tso View Post
i guess it depends on the browser. At least in tear, dragging the page around after putting the finger on a link still result in the link being triggered when i remove the finger from the screen.

seems to be less of a issue with microb, so i am unsure if it should be left alone or not.
I can remove it no biggy

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by Lake View Post
Hi,

Have I missed where I can download this theme? If so, can someone point me in the right direction! Thanks.
You can't download these, they are not N900 themes but "skins" for the talk.maemo.org web pages, made for easier "mobile" use (N8x0 tablets or N900).

You can switch to any skin and back using the "Quick style chooser" list box at the bottom left of any TMO page.

Updated last night Jump to last post should work, text should all be smaller, page numbers should now be in right location. Please test and report anymore bugs. Also I would like some discussion on the full width links in some parts of site. Do you like them? Does it make link clicking easier? Does it make scrolling harder?

Know Issues: Thanks Links show in every section even when Thanks is turned off. (Off Topic section)

Posts: 546 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Winnipeg, Canada
The light theme works well as far as I can see so far. As far as the menu it's ok. Don't _really_ like it, but don't know what else to suggest, so I'm good

Thanks again, MUCH appreciated.

Originally Posted by grog View Post
The light theme works well as far as I can see so far. As far as the menu it's ok. Don't _really_ like it, but don't know what else to suggest, so I'm good

Thanks again, MUCH appreciated.
I'm open to any sugguestions on type of menu back like it was I just will have to drop some menu options, and it does take up more space. I will consider any ideas.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Thanks link now behaves differently :

Previously clicking Thanks would not alter one's position on the page.
Now clicking Thanks reloads the page, taking me to the top of the page every time.

Minimalist Light is nice now

Andrew, thanks again for your persistence and the work you put into these themes ! Minimalist is now more usable than it's ever been, especially on the N900. I find Light more readable than Dark for long threads with many quotes, but that's a matter of taste I guess.

The only missing item that was on your "done" list is saving vertical space in page headers. The "new posts" page especially shows an almost empty screen in a fullscreen MicroB on a N900. The regular topic page is a bit less drastic but there is still room for improvement (like having Menu and reply on the same line, reducing line spacing etc.)

I will try to add screen caps to illustrate if Minimalist lets me do it from my N900 :-)

Last edited by fpp; 2010-05-04 at 09:51.

Top of New posts page:
Name:  screenshot05.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  21.4 KB

Top of Topic page:
Name:  screenshot06.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  25.3 KB

(I had to go back to Normal theme, Minimalist doesn't do attachments