Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Have you managed to fix the black screen issue in the latest version yet, Marxian?
As far as I know there are no more compatibility problems with the older Qt libraries, but since my only device has Qt 4.7.4, I'm relying on feedback from non-CSSU users.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by Phoenix986 View Post
already tried .. but my archive is still empty
Whats your default archive folder set as?

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Lower Saxony
I have two issues so far.
1. I can not type anything in the YouTube login screen. The keyboard simply does nothing. I managed to login by cut and paste via long press context menu only.

2. Some of the settings are inaccessible. If I try to change the archive folder, I get an almost opaque overlay over the folder view and can't see or change a thing. The only thing I can do is press the back arrow.
Edit: By turning brightness to max I can just barely see the folder selection stuff through the opaqueness and managed to change the archive folder.

Also my archive is empty and copying the files to an unhidden dir didn't help. Neither new nor downloads from previous versions show up.
I managed to make my old downloads visible and playable. However new downloads are downloaded in some incompatible format. The download format is set to Normal/up to 360. Media Player won't play them either.

Archive issues sorted. Downloads working.

I don't use CSSU.

Last edited by casketizer; 2012-01-13 at 05:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casketizer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Russia
For whom, who has empty archive:
Install tracker-cfg. Try to reset tracker config to default and rebuild DB.
If your archive is in non-default location, add it to tracker's watch list.

The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverYoung For This Useful Post:
Yes black screen issue is fixed now since last update.

Thanks

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Martinsicuro, Abruzzo, Italy
Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
I can not type anything in the YouTube login screen. The keyboard simply does nothing. I managed to login by cut and paste via long press context menu only.
Same problem.

No more black screen (no CSSU). Thanks!

Now working, thankees.
But suffering from some of the other probs that others are reporting, blank screens in some parts, no videos showing in the archive and cuteTube doesn't start from the widget.

Otherwise good. Like the changes to the UI.

Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
For whom, who has empty archive:
Install tracker-cfg. Try to reset tracker config to default and rebuild DB.
If your archive is in non-default location, add it to tracker's watch list.
I'll give this a try. Let you know.

i just downloaded it and its realy nice but i have the problem that it loads the videos realy slow, any way to fix that?

I've noticed that nothing happens when you press the subscribe button on someone's channel. Not a big deal, but I think you should know marxian. Other than that it seems to be working well. Thanks for the hard work. I'm using the cssu, btw.

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube