Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

why does my applicatio manager say :::unable to install nitdroid kernel for n900

Originally Posted by coldwayz View Post
I made sure that the apn settings were correct, even tried different sim cards. it shows signal, but no internet
Same thing here.

please tell me how can i install both? gingerbread and 0.0.9. i have a mmc. pleasee guyss

Anyone can help me with this? since im asking for the 3rd time

Originally Posted by suihkulokki View Post
This time managed to get gingerbread to work. Now some questions.

How do I get astro file manager installed? The Marketplace cannot find it, and without a astro file manager installed, there is no way to install the astro file manager .apk from the sd. Kind of and chicken egg problem. Is there some alternative (command line?) way of installing apk files?

Second, the intertubes say nitdroid is "rooted by default". However, in the android terminal the "su" command fails with "no permission". On rooted droid2 when hitting "su" a popup appears asking if I should grant root to the terminal or not. How do I get "root" if not via su..
Connect to internet via WIFI or GPRS, open your browser and type this :http://www.freewarelovers.com/androi...ger_2.5.2.apk:

your downloading will be started automatically, If the download doesn't start automatically please click here. You will see a click here button.

There are alot of otherways too but i download it like this. Hope this helps you.

The Following User Says Thank You to xtcfarhan For This Useful Post:
hey guys my network range is full but i am unable to access internet
anyone pls help me.... I am totally unable to use my mobile internet

4 days of sleepless nights just for getting android installed... and now I am unable to access my mobile internet on android......

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Lebanon
Is my feeling correct about nitdroid project nearing to death?

I hope Nitdroid project is not finished. Is there any way of finding out?

Originally Posted by agdroubi View Post
Is my feeling correct about nitdroid project nearing to death?
I AGREE WITH YOU
After almost i think 1.5yrs we are not having one single version of working port.
The team behind should concentrate first to make call and sms working so that if anyone is using can be reachable.
Not every body is rich AND can afford two handset.
Then also all the best to NITDROID group specially e-yes for there wonderful effort

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by sansar95 View Post
I AGREE WITH YOU
After almost i think 1.5yrs we are not having one single version of working port.
The team behind should concentrate first to make call and sms working so that if anyone is using can be reachable.
Not every body is rich AND can afford two handset.
Then also all the best to NITDROID group specially e-yes for there wonderful effort
thanks for agreeing with me. Some people will think that we are not thankful to e-yes but of course we are. Some people may start silly comments too. We are talking the reality, and others are talking in a silly way.

Last edited by agdroubi; 2011-01-23 at 13:11.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid