Active Topics

Notices

thanks - installed over previous version no problem, the timer is a great addition to an already very useful app. comments:

1) the font for the selectable delays is very small if you have bad eyesight (like me!) - any chance you could up it slightly in next version?

2) in case it's not obvious to others, there is a "0 second" timer value offered that causes the camera to take a picture immediately, but under touch screen control rather than via hardware button - seem to recall someone asking recently on the forum about a workaround for a faulty camera button, so this is the very thing (off now to try and find the post that asked for it & link to here ...)

Last edited by Pigro; 2010-05-14 at 09:29.

thank you for your information. ive installed this app, but it doesn't work properly. it always jumps to x terminal and says "type X to terminate the script". any idea how should i solve this issue?

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ The South Pole O.o
Originally Posted by Pigro View Post
thanks - installed over previous version no problem, the timer is a great addition to an already very useful app. comments:

1) the font for the selectable delays is very small if you have bad eyesight (like me!) - any chance you could up it slightly in next version?

2) in case it's not obvious to others, there is a "0 second" timer value offered that causes the camera to take a picture immediately, but under touch screen control rather than via hardware button - seem to recall someone asking recently on the forum about a workaround for a faulty camera button, so this is the very thing (off now to try and find the post that asked for it & link to here ...)
I'll see what I can do about that.

Originally Posted by roamerjiang View Post
thank you for your information. ive installed this app, but it doesn't work properly. it always jumps to x terminal and says "type X to terminate the script". any idea how should i solve this issue?
Download the latest version.

thank you. i installed it, but couldn't find it anywhere except from the "uninstall" section of the application manager. where can i find the icon?

Originally Posted by Pigro View Post

thank you so much for referring my case to the developer! the original link is http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=52486 , i do hope someone could help me out! Thanks a lot !!!

lfocus_0.514-2
Added the timer to the widget to make it easy to take pictures/videos without using hardware buttons.

Last edited by m2cm2c; 2010-05-20 at 18:19.

cheers for this! Just what I needed, now i can take pics and videos without folk knowing an hiding! lol hehe

thank you very much. I've finally figured out how to use it by reading your instruction . this app is definitely a great application which can be perceived as a workaround for part of hardware camera button! besides, it also offer ways to customize the way to take picture (auto-focus off). however, i met a problem, my faulty camera button doesn't work well for half-press, so, i might get the timer section successful one time out of 8 times trying . if this app could function by touch screen only? and if it is possible to keep auto-focus option in this app? sorry for the trouble, i hope i'm not asking too much .

Originally Posted by roamerjiang View Post
thank you very much. I've finally figured out how to use it by reading your instruction . this app is definitely a great application which can be perceived as a workaround for part of hardware camera button! besides, it also offer ways to customize the way to take picture (auto-focus off). however, i met a problem, my faulty camera button doesn't work well for half-press, so, i might get the timer section successful one time out of 8 times trying . if this app could function by touch screen only? and if it is possible to keep auto-focus option in this app? sorry for the trouble, i hope i'm not asking too much .
download the latest version and you can access the timer from the widget itself by clicking on the clock icon, as for the autofocus option I might add it in a later release
cheers

Last edited by m2cm2c; 2010-05-14 at 15:23.

Originally Posted by m2cm2c View Post
download the latest version and you can access the timer from the widget itself by clicking on the clock icon, as for the autofocus option I might add it in a later release
cheers
thanks a lot! can't wait to try out your later version.

The Following User Says Thank You to roamerjiang For This Useful Post:

Tags
lfocus