Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
what are the odds for another delay?
Quite good, I should think; ordering a small volume of a novel device from a manufacturer you've never worked with before is going to be fraught with problems...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Quite good, I should think; ordering a small volume of a novel device from a manufacturer you've never worked with before is going to be fraught with problems...
yeah. you are probibly right. It was 31 days since jolla posted that they should post a blog post regarding screen issue. they said soon and still nothing so they could just have found out that the new screen dont fit the tablet either...

https://blog.jolla.com/jolla-iteration-4/

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-05-21 at 15:28.

so they could just have found out that the new screen dont fit the tablet either...
Simply fixed with scissors.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Simply fixed with scissors.
not fit as in size but rather fit as in blending with the other hw and sw. what was wrong with the first screen. blending?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
blending?
Ah, blending is no problem at all!

Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Ah, blending is no problem at all!
yes, blending sw and hw is important. its no news that iPad blends well. But to be honest , jPad is a completely different thing. its to early to tell...would like a demo of the product going out to devs next month.(10 days if we are lucky).

zhould get a blogpost next week.

Monday and still nothing from jolla. I fear that jolla completely forgot about the tablet and what they said in their latest blog post and possibly moved on with something else.

Just counted another day to this tablet production.

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-05-25 at 16:43.

Monday and still nothing from jolla. I fear that jolla completely forgot about the tablet and what they said in their latest blog post and possibly moved on with something else.
They are gonna announce Jolla Smartwatch this week.

Originally Posted by Bubbless View Post
They are gonna announce Jolla Smartwatch this week.
Yeah...right

"There has not been any update in a while. I understand Jolla people are busy preparing the tablet for us, but we were promised some articles on the display decision, and it would be nice to have an update on the current situation. Are we on track for the July delivery? It has been a month since the latest news on the tablet."

Jolla: "Yes, we’ll start the shippings in July, like said before. We’ll be sharing more information soon, stay tuned!"

so jolla said soon more than a month ago, and now its still soon Soooooon! I m sure it will happen later than sooner.

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund