Notices

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I have been planning to change the away icon.. but been thinking that a MSN/Skype-logo would be confusing. Same goes for the offline-logo.

Now when you mention it I might reconsider. The clock icon does not look good and a blue MSN/Skype-logo might be better. However i am not sure i think the offline-logo is bad. I'll look into it. Very thankful for your critique.

To everyone: Also want to say i am sorry that i have not released an upgrade for a while. I have been busy on other things. I hope to release something soon.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
I have been planning to change the away icon.. but been thinking that a MSN/Skype-logo would be confusing. Same goes for the offline-logo.

Now when you mention it I might reconsider. The clock icon does not look good and a blue MSN/Skype-logo might be better. However i am not sure i think the offline-logo is bad. I'll look into it. Very thankful for your critique.

To everyone: Also want to say i am sorry that i have not released an upgrade for a while. I have been busy on other things. I hope to release something soon.
thanks for your consideration, as i mention my idea about making offline logo into msn/skype icons in grey and away icon in blue would be awesome idea to make your theme pack amazing...... trust me bro.......

i got some other suggestions:

1.when it comes to Debian chroot and Debian LXDE have both same icons and bit confusing while operate, hope to change it in next version

2. when you look into filemanager and icon for .deb files in beach colour written DEB lookd ugly and could you change it to Official debain logo you might find plenty of thme in Awoken icon pack

3. file .zip icon in filemnager
4. .torrent files icon in filemanager

but last not least..... bunch of icons:

aMSN
ATI85
AutoremoveSms
babyphone
BlueMaemo
Dorian
EvilAlarm
FMBoost
FuelPad
glogarchive
MadDevelopers
MaeGirls
MaeGym
MobileMaps10
MstarDict
PSFreedom
RAWViewer
QucikFlickr
Recorder
SleepAnalyser
SleepPy
SlideToGo (Version 2.001(364)
Toshl
TwimGo
URemote
VNCViewer
Vicar
WifiAssistant
WifiEye
Wordpress
XBoc360Media

the reason why im not posting screen shot is im unable to take screee shots ctrl+shift+p its not working for me nor the other way of taking screen shots maemo 5

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

Originally Posted by pious_momin View Post
thanks for your consideration, as i mention my idea about making offline logo into msn/skype icons in grey and away icon in blue would be awesome idea to make your theme pack amazing...... trust me bro.......
I have prepared to make some of those icons but have currently not been able to do any work. I am trying out Ubuntu 11.04 Alpha2 and have not been able to get Gimp v2.7 working yet. I am not sure when but hope i can fix this soon. So this is mainly the reason for the delay right now.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Nice icons! anyone know a good theme that goes with it?

Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
I am currently on Array but have previously used Humanity. Personally i think dark backgrounds are more important than the theme.

I gave up and reinstalled Gimp v2.6.. so have made about 10 new icons. Will probably release an upgrade this weekend.

I gave up and reinstalled Gimp v2.6.. so have made about 10 new icons. Will probably release an upgrade this weekend.
Good!! that you have solved Gimp issues, and thanks for new 10 icons but im very eager to see skype/msn icon for offline and away hope you'll add them in your upcoming updates this weekend

Originally Posted by mattiasbäx View Post
As per my opinion this icon pack fits perfectly with Plastic Pleego Blue/Orange..... both this things makes my N900 looks awesome!!!

The new upgrade will be available in about 30 min.

The Following User Says Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
The new upgrade will be available in about 30 min.
Do i need to reboot my phone after updating for changes to take affect?

Thanks

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme