Active Topics

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Yes they were wrong that Meego team can deliver. After beginning to work on Harmattan since 2008, they had nothing to present to the board or Elop in 2010. No wonder they got fired. Incompetence at NOKIA was rampant
that very same team got over 200'000'000 (no matter what currency you pick) to finance... nothing
go back hiding in your (Fart-)hole

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
that very same team got over 200'000'000 (no matter what currency you pick) to finance... nothing
Well they got more than what anyone can trust Elop with after all

I don't know whether it says great things about them or just shows how pathetically incompetent Elop is

why OT? as far as the post you are referring is concerned, this is perfectly in line

are out of your mind?
just to make sure we are on the same page...
presentation of L920 / L820... Farthole nowhere to be seen
in fact, to cut thru the chase, when was the last time Farthole made a public appearance, leave alone related to his function as CEO of NOKIA?!?
I don't know if this place counts as public, but Elop (Lumiaman / Farthole) posts (trolls) here all the time..

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaapliedje For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on

Good for them. Lets see if they can deliver. We will find out if they are capable of putting out software that is not beta.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
They have to, because putting out beta & quickly unsupported stuff would probably get them in trouble with MS (they obviously should have a patent on it, and not only with with WP)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Well they got more than what anyone can trust Elop with after all
everyone is smarter in hindsight, right?
fact is that so far only m@ke$$h!t kicked him out.
every other company he was involved with got run into the ground

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
I don't know whether it says great things about them or just shows how pathetically incompetent Elop is
later doesn't need to be demonstrated anymore
(see 1st §)
what's somewhat surprising is that m$ decided to bet on NOKIA even though Farthole was already... ruining it

and all the "insider" stories about NOKIA we read in the past 2+ years all told how NOKIA, as a company, was... an illusion. the various fractions inside NOKIA made NOKIA what it was.
question is, after Farthole soiled the whole place over and over, is anyone left to care?
(upper) management seemingly never did

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
They have to, because putting out beta & quickly unsupported stuff would probably get them in trouble with MS (they obviously should have a patent on it, and not only with with WP)
your whole post is too funny

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
@Lumiaman LOL Windows Phone is no beta? It's finished?
Let me update your Lumia to WP8... Later on I'll download a file in background while I talk on Skype and check my Twitter feed....
Funny man, probably never touched a line of code nor went deep into platform...

Heh, looks like Vanjoki has now spot on the board for company likely making luxury Android phones soon, Vertu.
http://nokiagadgets.com/2012/10/15/a...-of-directors/