Notices

do u have the extra-devel repositories enabled ?

yep and got qtwrt installed without extraordinary messages... But I ask myself, how do I know it's properly installed. How can i check it...

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Thanx for the great app

but can you add some arabic channels like MBC channels ?

and how can I get the mms : stream for a channel from a tv site ?

thanx again

Originally Posted by AAAP View Post
Hello there! I've read this thread over and over and stil not able to install the tvplayer.wgt file. I installed qtwrt via x-terminal after upgrade and update and reboots. But when I look for the wgt file in filemanager it shows a questionmark (program to open it with unknown?) icon and when I click on it it crashes after appr 15 sec to desktop...
Any suggestions not earlier mentioned?????
I got PR1.3, CSSU, and qtwrt installed (as far as i know)
Anyone??

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demludi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i've got cssu installed and it works great

Ok, thx for your reply..
Now I want to know if anyone also has the tvplayer wgt file (i put it in documents folder) with a questionmark icon in filemanager...

Ok, thx for your reply..
Now I want to know if anyone also has the tvplayer wgt file (i put it in documents folder) with a questionmark icon in filemanager...
yes just click that and it will install hopefully!

Hehhehe no that's what ive been doing for some time now. reinstalling qtwrt clicking on tvplayer.wgt and so on and on. So far it keeps crashing after the little waiting 'circle' appears.... It's a real mystery...

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
Hello there! I've read this thread over and over and stil not able to install the tvplayer.wgt file. I installed qtwrt via x-terminal after upgrade and update and reboots. But when I look for the wgt file in filemanager it shows a questionmark (program to open it with unknown?) icon and when I click on it it crashes after appr 15 sec to desktop...
Any suggestions not earlier mentioned?????
remove the previous version,RE-install the latest version,check if you really had installed qtwrt in a right way through shell,cuz it doesnt matter even if the tvplayer.wg file is showing up with a question mark,simply click on it and it will process through HAM (hildon application manager) the only thing which you have to care about is QTWRT,cuz file depends on it ..