Whoever the CEO may be, let Marc speak (unless they come up with somebody better than him, and in that case, put both of them )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggabriel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Would be cool if jolla sold and handed out devices @ slush.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-12 at 18:14.

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Would be cool if jolla sold and handed out devices @ slush.
No! I would have to skip work to go there.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
From JollaHQ's and DNA_fi twitter: "The fans do not have to wait for all the gifts until Christmas. "

And a pic https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY3GwxLCUAEF3hK.jpg
Notice this is DNA and confirms to finland only so far.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post

Why, the CEO was very specific, launch date will be announced at Slush, people are smarter than you give them credit for...
Most realise that doesn't mean a launch date for every nation, they realise it means shipping to only a tiny subset of nations, initially at least.

Thats exaclty why I ask over and over again why it so damn important for people with a release date when we all know most of us have to wait alot longer?

Everyone should realize that DNA is prioritized cause thats the only operator so far that has signed a deal. all the other op has so far not given any hint expect some leak moth ago from TRE but then seems to have been canned

And about the N9 + BT stereo headset I use it daily atleast one hour/day and works very well with N9. Whats scares me is that it may not work that well on Jolla if they use Android/libhybrisdriver combo if there STILL is problem on android devices this days if I understand your last post correct :/

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2013-11-12 at 20:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
There is no information about DNA being prioritized over let's say Europe. Mike computing...what are you talking about.

It would be so wrong if it was Finland only for a few days or week.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-12 at 21:52.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
On thursday (GMT +2h)

12:20 blue stage
http://www.slush.org/live/Blue/

13:20 Yellow stage
http://www.slush.org/live/Yellow/

Slush live stream hub
http://www.slush.org/live/

Won't be seeing it myself. I'll be on a long train ride to Helsinki from somewhere thats up north even for finns.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:
Will this be available afterwards?

Originally Posted by shmerl View Post
Will this be available afterwards?
Yes, it will.

Sometime afterwords, still unknown. My estimate says about 30 days.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Thats exaclty why I ask over and over again why it so damn important for people with a release date when we all know most of us have to wait alot longer?
And my point is that anyone who's been following already knows all this, still, it's good to spell it all out again occasionally, for those who've only just tuned in.
Plus, even if most of us can't get it, it's still handy to know when the 1st bunch of end-users will have it, as then we'll know when the 1st analysis/everything can begin.

Whats scares me is that it may not work that well on Jolla if they use Android/libhybrisdriver combo if there STILL is problem on android devices this days if I understand your last post correct :/
No, I was taking about "it" being unreliable, nothing to do with the Android driver stack, something hw/fw-related on the device.

There is no information about DNA being prioritized over let's say Europe. Mike computing...what are you talking about. It would be so wrong if it was Finland only for a few days or week.
Yes, it will.
Sometime afterwords, still unknown. My estimate says about 30 days.
Ugh face-palm, so fcking r3tard3d.... >.>

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-11-13 at 07:48.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red