Notices

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by bluefoot View Post
Do they not intend to release this as a paid for app, once it's a little more fully featured? I'd happily pay 2 or 3 euros for it, as I'm sure would thousands of others ... or would the Whatsapp Symbian version on which it's based not allow this in the ToS?
Tgalal never intended to charge for this app and never will.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
hi guys... My wazapp is acting really strange lately... I've noticed the following problem(s)... I can't see when somebody is online and i don,t mean last online but availible... And when i send a IM it won,t turn green (you know when the im is delivered)..... I can send one message and the next one won't go so it,s pretty annoying..

My qeustion(s) is there anybody else having these issue's and what am i doing wrong... Help please

ps tgalal rocks (and everybody who made this happen)

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
It happens to me too. But I,m patient as I know it's a beta.

The Following User Says Thank You to Muzimak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
yes same issue here... have to restart the app to get new messages

and connecting takes very long

Last edited by snooky; 2012-07-15 at 17:06.

Originally Posted by jimmy neutron View Post
hi guys... My wazapp is acting really strange lately... I've noticed the following problem(s)... I can't see when somebody is online and i don,t mean last online but availible... And when i send a IM it won,t turn green (you know when the im is delivered)..... I can send one message and the next one won't go so it,s pretty annoying..

My qeustion(s) is there anybody else having these issue's and what am i doing wrong... Help please

ps tgalal rocks (and everybody who made this happen)
I've got the same issue, but only with friends that are using an Iphone with whatsapp ver 2.8.1. It seems that in that whatsapp version you can dissable the notification of friends online/ last seen status and this is causing the issue.

When those friends did use that setting, my WAZAPP was freezing and I needed to restart. When they switched this setting off WAZAPP was working like normal!

The Following User Says Thank You to djab For This Useful Post:
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Andromeda Galaxy
Thanks guys... I see that i,m not the only one... I geuss Muzimak is right.. We will have to be.patience... I hope it can be resolved..

In the meanwhile if anybody has any suggestions let us know..
Thanks..

Originally Posted by Nad View Post
Might be possible if the user-agent string is changed to the latest s60 version (2.6.78 last I remember). Cant remember which file it is in atm.. will have a gander unless someone enlightens us?
Ok so I was looking at some of the files and found the ui.py which has
Code:
def initConnection(self):

password = self.store.account.password;
		usePushName = self.store.account.pushName
		resource = "Symbian-2.6.61-443";
		chatUserID = self.store.account.username;
		domain ='s.whatsapp.net'
So I did what you suggested and change the string to the latest s60 version which is 2.6.99, now I haven't gotten anymore annoying server notifications about whatsapp update, can anyone of you confirm this? and change that string to check.

file is under
Code:
 /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to devian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
I've done that with ui.py, wajsonrequest.py and warequest.py and I didn't receive any server messages for 24 hours now.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D.Cent For This Useful Post:
Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
any news how close they are to the new version? don't ask when it's ready... i just want to know what still has to be done...
or any new screenshots?

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Rosario, Argentina
Tengo el problema de que el punto me quede en rojo y no cambia, y a la vez a veces llegan pero a mi la respuesta no...: Confused:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp