Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Hi to everyone! sorry but i'd prefer, if you let me to talk in spanish, because i'm in extasis and i have to express that because my english is very limited. Thanks to everyone who contributes this smart proyect. I love N900 and free comunity, this is the way we teach freedom.

Antes de nada me gustaría remarcar que has echo un trabajo estupendo, y no sólo eso, si no que por haber empezado desde 0 has materializado una superficie que puede llegar a transformarse y desmarcar al propio whatsapp. Por todo ello gracias gracias y mil gracias.

Hace tiempo que sigo este thread, pero hace casi más que no intentaba instalar alguna clase de whatsapp, los he instalado en todas las playaformas y echo mil perrerías, pero quedé exhausto y mira que tengo gentoo instalado y me costó algún tiempo, pero sin desesperarme de esta manera.

Hoy después de 4 meses he decidido volver a intentarlo; cuál es mi sopresa cuando lo del port a java se lo ha comido Yappari y he decidido instalar la versión 0.0.22, que era la ultima que había cuando me lo descargue, pero claro.. sin hacerla funcionar, asi que hoy me he puesto a leer desde el principio tooooo0o0o0odo el post, ha sido como una novela de acción, con su climax y todo, y al final casi se me para el corazón cuando leo que el protocolo había vuelto a cambiar.. y digo.. claro, por ser tú, se han alineado los planetas y estoy creando un halo negro de desesperación y dolor a mi alrededor, pero al llegar a la última página, con toda la esperanza perdida leo que scorpion manda a leer el primer post a uno, (cuantos van ya? una docena? ánimo!! todos tenemos alguna vez que aprender esa lección..), leo también que pasará tiempo.. y cuando lo leo, resulta que acababa recién de subir la versión actualizada. Me he quedado parado, delante del ordenador, con los ojos hacia atrás, en extasis. La he instalado y funciona. Casi me da una crisis de ansiedad..

Basta de rollos, esto si que es mágia, te felicito hasta en el "cómo" utilizas tus superpoderes. Un saludo y gracias otra vez. "Nothing is imposible"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrPiNGo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by MrPiNGo View Post
Hi to everyone! sorry but i'd prefer, if you let me to talk in spanish, because i'm in extasis and i have to express that because my english is very limited. Thanks to everyone who contributes this smart proyect. I love N900 and free comunity, this is the way we teach freedom.

<******SNIP******>

Basta de rollos, esto si que es mágia, te felicito hasta en el "cómo" utilizas tus superpoderes. Un saludo y gracias otra vez. "Nothing is imposible"
First of all I would like to point you've done a great job, and not only that, if not to have started from 0 has materialized a surface that can become transformed and uncheck whatsapp himself. Therefore thank you and thank you.

Long ago I follow this thread, but not nearly over trying to install some kind of whatsapp, I've installed all playaformas and echo thousand mischief, but was exhausted and see that I have gentoo installed and cost me some time, but without despair in this way.

Today after 4 months I decided to try again, what is my surprise when the port to java Yappari ate it and I decided to install the version 0.0.22, which was the last I had when I download it, but of course. . without being operated, so today I started reading from the beginning tooooo0o0o0odo the post, has been acting like a novel, with its climax and everything, and at the end I almost to the heart when I read that the protocol had again change .. and I say .. clear, for being you, the planets have aligned and I am creating a black halo of despair and pain around me, but when I reached the last page, with all hope lost read that scorpion boss to read the first post to one, (how are ya? a dozen? mood! ever we all have to learn that lesson ..), also read that it will take time .. and when I read it, it had just recently uploading the updated version. I've been standing in front of the computer, eyes back in ecstasy. I've installed and working. I almost had an anxiety attack ..

Simply roll, that if it is magic, congratulations to the "how" you use your superpowers. Regards and thanks again. "Nothing is impossible"
For the benefit of others in this English forum, I've used Google Translate your post into English.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ajack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I got a "dirty" fix that will last days if not hours. I wish I'd be a millionaire so I wouldn't need a job and I could crack and code faster... I haven't even tested it fully on my phone, just in the scratchbox:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/brkqhc
http://uppit.com/7dwu54a3o7vd/yappari_0.0.23_armel.deb

The WhatsApp Inc. block IS COMING. We need to migrate to the new encryption algorithm before it happens.
It works like a Charm, Scorpius

d!

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Pune, India
Thanks Scorpious...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You rock..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx scorpius.. hehe..

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Barcelona - Spain
Thanks Scorpius for all your hard work

I think WhatsApp Inc should stop blocking Yappari & Wazapp, at least these two apps

The users' base of people with N900 or N9 it's not so big to suppose them a great and worrying problem.

They should consider Maemo & Meego platforms like the city of Zion in The Matrix

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
They block them mainly because people could read their code source and make better clients for iOS and Android...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
You mean i should update it to version 0.0.23 ?!
if yes, how ?!

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by BishoyEmil View Post
You mean i should update it to version 0.0.23 ?!
if yes, how ?!
You will never find out until you read the first post of this thread entirely (second time I tell you to do it)

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Scorpius you are the king
thank you so much dear.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp