Notices

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
[..] and get it working as if nothing happened?
[...]
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1782

Edit: One big regression after following this How-To is that you won't be able to receive private messages from android phones after re-registrating with Android client now.
To avoid this you have to extract your login-token/password before resetting your Jolla so that you don't need to re-register (if you have luck)

Last edited by willi6868; 2015-01-04 at 23:08.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@malkavian you need to dump dconf tree /apps/harbour-mitakuuluu2/account and then set it back.
and also save /home/nemo/.local/share/harbour-mitakuuluu2/database.db

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Thanks you two. Dump done. I supose that afterwards I must use the same command ut with "load" instead of "dump", it is:

dconf dump /apps/harbour-mitakuuluu2/ > file.dump
cat file.dump | dconf load /apps/harbour-mitakuuluu2/

I see that that dump have similar data to the one in .config/coderus
That config file is needed or is from old versions and now can be removed safely? If it's needed, I wouldn't need to copy it too?

Happily maybe my phone is not death and I won't have to risk doing this. I followed this (from shell of recovery) and it resurrected from his boot loop: https://together.jolla.com/question/...ious-problems/

Hope it continues alive...

As yowsoup has encryption support maybe we can use it or copy it?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Ummmm, it boot again but reboots when I connect to wlan or SIM network when not plugged so it just get energy from battery. If I solve this I haven't to make the factory reset.

@malkavian config file not using anymore. in older versions mitakuuluu used QSettings for settings, but it's very buggy when having daemon and gui asking same config file, and i moved settings to dconf.
@Thaodan sure, as soon as you get coding skills

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@malkavian config file not using anymore. in older versions mitakuuluu used QSettings for settings, but it's very buggy when having daemon and gui asking same config file, and i moved settings to dconf.
@Thaodan sure, as soon as you get coding skills
I got some but now to do such such stuff, it was just an Idea using android WA is annoing, sadly encription is acrive for my WA account.

Today my mitakuuluu was unable to connect to service and it says I need to re-register myself. However it seems that the registration procedure has changed and an error occurs. Is there any way to get it work? I do not wish to change into Android client unless its the only option left.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
@coderus,

Sorry for pushing, but do you have any idea when new mitakuuluu could be announced? In a month? 2 months etc?

@j4mppa sadly. but if you can give more info about error, you can get more detailed answer
@R1v3r i didn't wrote a single line of code for mitakuuluu since last release.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp