Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by lmiked View Post
Hey adio.
you should try marrat's solution from page 186, it might work. I actually thought of doing it before he posted that here, but since I cut my sim card to put it in the N9, I can't register in whatsapp on my N8 with the same card. But I'm going to try what he said as soon as I figure out a way of registering whatsapp on another phone.

cheers
i tried to do that with my n97 , but that slow thing hasn't been shutting off fast enough ... now i'm registered on my n97 again , but still no changes on my N9 ~.~ and no code sms either . i just had the thought now that due to the fact that both versions are s60-based (as i read in an article somewhere here i think) it would have been a problem because i registered on s^3 and s60 but no changes.

and i just read that some people here sent mails to whatsapp to unblock them, that's all i wanted so thats why i wrote them^^ i just really need the app, was kind of a "last chance call" to talk to them, now i'll play the waiting game for any new solutions

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
i tried to do that with my n97 , but that slow thing hasn't been shutting off fast enough ... now i'm registered on my n97 again , but still no changes on my N9 ~.~ and no code sms either . i just had the thought now that due to the fact that both versions are s60-based (as i read in an article somewhere here i think) it would have been a problem because i registered on s^3 and s60 but no changes.

and i just read that some people here sent mails to whatsapp to unblock them, that's all i wanted so thats why i wrote them^^ i just really need the app, was kind of a "last chance call" to talk to them, now i'll play the waiting game for any new solutions
Manually insert any random 3 digit code, it should work...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011

Well you could have emailed them but have done it like others whereby you DON'T tell them you are using it on the N9 but on some Symbian device...That would have got it unblocked...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lmiked View Post
Hey adio.
you should try marrat's solution from page 186, it might work. I actually thought of doing it before he posted that here, but since I cut my sim card to put it in the N9, I can't register in whatsapp on my N8 with the same card. But I'm going to try what he said as soon as I figure out a way of registering whatsapp on another phone.

cheers
borrow an iphone (same sim card size) or buy an sim card adapter =)

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Manually insert any random 3 digit code, it should work...
well now i get a new message "failed : server said: unknown reason"

oh and i get the same error "unknown reason" when trying the "everything fails? try me" button

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
well now i get a new message "failed : server said: unknown reason"
245 532 273

I've randomly used all of these and they work.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Arie View Post
245 532 273

I've randomly used all of these and they work.
thanks but after trying like 20 different codes i decided to give up xD always the same error

curious, this 'fail-too-many' error related to IMEI (of N9) that blocked at whatsapp server?
can't find any logical reason behind this except IMEI that blocked..
didnt encounter it btw

Hi,

I just downloaded wazapp for N9 and I am trying to register my number but it keeps saying the error: "fail-too-many::". Is there anything I can do?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp