Active Topics

The black version looks promising, hope you can sort out the font colors everywhere! Awesome work!

/* Larksyrm */

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
One major question, why can;t i concurrently install ALL of your theme packages?

having to reinstall different packages depending on what colour i'm feeling is starting to irk me, could they just be like:
cyan
cyan - Minimal
cyan - dark
cyan - Minimal Dark

I'm sure we're smart enough to realise even "cyan DM" is cyan, dark and minimal.

and also, colour issue with dark white and black, send button in messages is unreadable, and there needs to be a difference in colours between the two people, probably just a nice shade of grey for the N9 owner and pure white is for the sender?

Either way, awesome stuff, loving it!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kebbana fantastic work!

Just tried the black versions and they are very nice!

Keep it up!

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-11-08 at 08:45. Reason: s/dark/black

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
When you get black, you never go back

Last edited by Makeclick; 2012-11-08 at 20:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makeclick For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Self-explanatory:

Originally Posted by flotron
Originally Posted by thedead1440
Hi flotron,

Any update with regards to store approving your theme?

Thanks!
After fixing all the stupid things they ask.... they ****ed me up with this:

Please be informed that our QA team has investigated the application and it was found that this content breaks the Nokia Store Content Guideline 2.2.8.10 by linking to the folder /usr/share/themes. This is not allowed.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
One major question, why can;t i concurrently install ALL of your theme packages?

having to reinstall different packages depending on what colour i'm feeling is starting to irk me, could they just be like:
cyan
cyan - Minimal
cyan - dark
cyan - Minimal Dark

I'm sure we're smart enough to realise even "cyan DM" is cyan, dark and minimal.

and also, colour issue with dark white and black, send button in messages is unreadable, and there needs to be a difference in colours between the two people, probably just a nice shade of grey for the N9 owner and pure white is for the sender?

Either way, awesome stuff, loving it!
I'll do this next. Its just that all of them need to have own folders and there will be like almost 80k files in all 80 themes total. but I guess it doesnt matter, I'll try it out.

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-11-08 at 17:55.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
I have a problem in green theme in the browser, ver. 1.3.1 lite
Attached Images

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
What forum app do u mean? I can look into it but I'm pretty sure nothing there I can do. Maybe try to contact developer and tell him to fix it. It's not right he is using background from theme but not the text color.
Here is the thread about the forum reader app: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...hlight=tmo+app

I did see that another user posted that a different dark theme effected the app as well. I guess I will just have to deal with it.

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
Is it possible to have the font on the conversation bubble being changed? I have different fonts installed on my n9. It is possible in blanco theme. What about in this color themes?
Attached Images

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ricardo8 View Post
Is it possible to have the font on the conversation bubble being changed? I have different fonts installed on my n9. It is possible in blanco theme. What about in this color themes?
Yea, I'll make this use font from blanco

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post: