Posts: 747 | Thanked: 2,370 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Moscow, Russia
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
Rocket to update the events feed even when it's already open, for the same reasons given before.
The code is there, and it should update. Anyway it will update after a small sync plugin rewrite, i'm working on
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
The other reason is, I haven't figured out how to make only Rocket send to on.the Event feed, the stock Twitter feed seems to as well (for lack of a better term). In other words, when I have Rocket pushing tweets to the Event feed, I get 2 tweets for every one that is made by someone I follow: one associated with Rocket and one associated with the stock Twitter client.
At your phone settings, notifications settings page, you should disable tweets from stock client(it's a switch right under the feed update interval).

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Tweets No more load in feeds screen

Originally Posted by zaidk9 View Post
Tweets No more load in feeds screen
check if you internet connection stable, and run 'ps | grep rocket' to see if cron job stuck

wait...i saw Custodian (basil) releasing Rocket update instead of webpoint studio..am i missing something here?? im still on 0.0.6 lel

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
wait...i saw Custodian (basil) releasing Rocket update instead of webpoint studio..am i missing something here?? im still on 0.0.6 lel
Yes, I'm doing some bugfixing and api1.1 issues resolving in spare time. Distribution via openrepos. If repository enabled at warehouse, OTA updates available.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Originally Posted by Custodian View Post
check if you internet connection stable, and run 'ps | grep rocket' to see if cron job stuck
Internet connection stable
As user, i get this
3920 user grep rocket
As root
3923 root grep rocket

Yes, I'm doing some bugfixing and api1.1 issues resolving in spare time. Distribution via openrepos. If repository enabled at warehouse, OTA updates available.
sweet, thanks basil

im looking forward to replace stock twitter..testing out event feed..

aite..some comments..hopefully to be heard, previous dev ignored it

1. Can Rocket use "<Display Name> on Rocket!" on feeds? can refer to image below..

2. Use Refresh button to update Rocket! feeds? im not too sure about this..but CuteTube's there.

1. Can Rocket use "<Display Name> on Rocket!" on feeds? can refer to image below..
You can notice 'via Rocket' sign near the time of tweet at feed.

2. Use Refresh button to update Rocket! feeds? im not too sure about this..but CuteTube's there.
Refresh button doesnt work due to sync plugin design, will work in future releases.
Your "Feed on home screen" settings page missing Rocket settings. Maybe you should reboot your phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Custodian For This Useful Post:
You can notice 'via Rocket' sign near the time of tweet at feed.
Noted, how about using Display Name instead of handler name? Would be nice if there's option for it..
Refresh button doesnt work due to sync plugin design, will work in future releases.
Your "Feed on home screen" settings page missing Rocket settings. Maybe you should reboot your phone.
Noted on sync plugin and reboot method, thanks!

Tags
rocket, twitter