Active Topics

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Sacramento, CA USA
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
i doubt if your unit is from malaysia as i am still waiting for PR1.2 lol
Same here Malaysia Black 64GB - nothing, just downloaded North Europe .bin remotely at my house, will flash as soon as I get home.

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
What is nokia doing with the PR1.2 now for us without it?

Running more tests? adding bugfixes? Adding features? Removing features? Nothing?

Whatever they do, its seems very strange that they need so much extra time. Sure, protecting the servers, but I still don't see why they need all this extra annoying time.
i guess they don't have enough bandwidth, and yes, bandwidth is expensive
still not very impressed though, I think they managed to deploy belle to all s^3 users since day 1. OK, the user base for S^3 is much larger :P

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by vzp916 View Post
Same here Malaysia Black 64GB - nothing, just downloaded North Europe .bin remotely at my house, will flash as soon as I get home.
So you going against the almighty Santtu Ahonen? You brave soul! My the force be with you!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Jeffrey04 View Post
i guess they don't have enough bandwidth, and yes, bandwidth is expensive
still not very impressed though, I think they managed to deploy belle to all s^3 users since day 1. OK, the user base for S^3 is much larger :P
Exactly, so what's going on here...

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Sacramento, CA USA
So you going against the almighty Santtu Ahonen? You brave soul! My the force be with you!
I can care less about Mr. Ahonen.

Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to vzp916 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 187 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Originally Posted by vzp916 View Post
lol, i am having the same model, but will continue waiting impatiently

So how long do we have wait? My guess is two weeks and three days!

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
You might be waiting for longer than that.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
What is nokia doing with the PR1.2 now for us without it?

Running more tests? adding bugfixes? Adding features? Removing features? Nothing?

Whatever they do, its seems very strange that they need so much extra time. Sure, protecting the servers, but I still don't see why they need all this extra annoying time.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Damn it. I knew it!

Tags
bugfix-focused, dashed hopes, nokia fanbois, popcorn, pr1.3, pr1.3 party, troll alert