Active Topics

Originally Posted by myname24 View Post
*backupmenu* says hi . And what a reason to buy the galaxy S4 because it can control TV :P
p.s : even nokia link can make backup also .
If it doesn't fail with an EDP_FAILED_TIMEDOUT error, which it does all the time. Completely useless software if you want to backup your N9 using a Mac.

Originally Posted by warypopp View Post
I had also somehow then shot up the backup menu , I asked the n9 secured with emmc.bin and my docs. kernel back on it and backup menu back on it and that backup back play .
I used to flash only the main.bin...now I fashed main.bin+ emmc.bin, it helped me out, now it is working

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Is Backmenu compatible and useable with Ubiboot?

Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Originally Posted by Garp View Post
Is Backmenu compatible and useable with Ubiboot?
Maybe read last page?
Especially link.

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Maybe read last page?
Especially link.
Sorry too old!
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=453

Last edited by Garp; 2013-09-06 at 17:57.

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
@farfary, thank you very much bro!!! very good idea and very nice app!

i have some little issue. want to test your app but - everything seems working. the icons menu (bootit) and during boot selection althoug everything showing, so everything in wright place. BUT, the icons on my home screen not working - im tapping backup/ssh/android/meego icon and nothing happening, i just tapping them forever and nothing happen this is situation on home screen, now telling the problem during booting - the android and meego icons during booting, working fine instead of bootit on homeacreen. i tap to the android and my android os booting, no problems. althoug its like that without problems boots my meego when tapping on meego icon. but the problems are in backup and ssh menus. instead of bootit on home screen, during booting the backup is working, so i can enter to backup, BUT then the issue - after entering backup, there no R or B options, it shows me just 1/2/3 down right of the backup screen and when im selectin 1 or 2 or 3 it gives me "wrong selection! again please". and there is Q on down left of backup screen - the Q is working tapping it, it quiting and gooing to reboot, so works as must work. but 1 2 3 not working,so cant enter to backup functions. and the bootit icons on my homescreen although no have any reactions when i select them. but im repeat that during booting the selection of os'es working good as must work, but backup - here i can enter but cant use functions, because giving me "wrong selection. try again"

i have installed all with your instructions, open mode fine opensh fine , tar process went also fine, i have no mind where my fail may be my device is chines - brand, 64G, just 003 software variant. i dont know, why this perfect app working so issuely on my device KOMAK farfary

EDIT: solved - you must type step by step 1 and 2 and 3 to enter to the menu - yea so easy and my stupid head

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2013-10-16 at 15:40.

The Following User Says Thank You to TonyUkuk For This Useful Post:
Backupmenu thinks curren date is 01.01.1970?

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=169

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Backupmenu thinks curren date is 01.01.1970?

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=169
Don't think, that it is backupmenu bug...

Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
Don't think, that it is backupmenu bug...
What then?

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
What then?
Kernel+?