Active Topics

Right, although it would be soooo good to have it with 4.6'' sony compact's screen.... oh, well

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
**UPDATE, April 26, 2016: The system update planned to include Dual SIM support won't make it yet to April. Jolla is currently working with another Early Access release of Sailfish OS 2.0.1, and it'll be released for test users for a while before a public release. 2.0.2 will be the next update after that. (source: James Noori, Community Manager at Jolla). Intex Aqua Fish has been showcased running a demo version of 2.0.2. Intex tweeted yesterday:
@ashwin_kp It will be launched soon. Please stay tuned to our page for further updates.
Source

No launch or system update this month

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eekkelund For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
Source

No launch or system update this month
So jolla were working for fingerprint scanner while haven't finished adding support to dual sim?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
This makes Jolla look like an effing joke!

No intex, no fairphone, nothing! How long should we wait to get a semi-decent phone?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lantern For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
So jolla were working for fingerprint scanner while haven't finished adding support to dual sim?
I would guess that it is the same issue related to phone calls that is holding the release of 2.0.1 that is holding the release of Aqua Fish.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peccelius For This Useful Post:
I still get that issue where sometimes all of a sudden when you receive a message and open it, it's gone. Disappeared completely, no proof of it ever even having existed. Nothing to find anywhere on the system. It happens so infrequently that I have no idea what could cause it, but I wouldn't mind waiting another year for the next update as long as it fixes that extremely embarrassing bug (at least the call muting bug has never been in a public release). As long as the bug doesn't rear its head during that year, of course.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Peccelius View Post
I would guess that it is the same issue related to phone calls that is holding the release of 2.0.1 that is holding the release of Aqua Fish.
Yes, this is the most annoying bug ATM on 2.0.1.7.

When a phonecall comes and the device is in my pocket, I'll have to be inhumanly quick to pull it out and answer before it disconnects, as it goes to auto-hold.

There was a supposed workaround, by setting the flip-phone-to-reject feature off but that does not help in my case.

It's difficult to judge how complex bug this is, but I'd imagine reverting parts of the call-ui should suffice to zero on the defect. For some reason it seems to be hard to fix, though.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
https://together.jolla.com/question/...t=votes&page=1

2016-04-28: 2.0.1.11 Early access update to address critical incoming call issue and to provide latest security updates

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EmaNymton For This Useful Post:
When shall we expect the Intex Aqua Fish and any phone with more features with NFC, fingerprint scanner & WiFi ac.

The Following User Says Thank You to twinklestar1792 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb

if not before that

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post: