Active Topics

Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Calling is still not fixed

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Why dont you all ask the same questions? Go back some pages and get your answers.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by amr h View Post
sir..

what about call. it is fixed?
Guys, I recommend to always check the status of N900 porting to Android by visiting NITDroid.com and just visit it from time to time so that you will be updated of the status (what works, what doesn't).

Here's the direct link for everyone's convenience: http://www.nitdroid.com/index.php?ti...00#Port_Status

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by topet2k12001 View Post
Guys, I recommend to always check the status of N900 porting to Android by visiting NITDroid.com and just visit it from time to time so that you will be updated of the status (what works, what doesn't).

Here's the direct link for everyone's convenience: http://www.nitdroid.com/index.php?ti...00#Port_Status
Dude, that page hasn't been edited/updated since November. And we have had 2 updates since then

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
hey, i got a problem here. Im installing it to EMMC and done everything else but i need to edit the multiboot.d file to get it boot right.

OK: leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/1 works well and tab and enter and leafpad opens. when i edit ITEM_DEVICE=mmcblk0p2 and try to save

LEAFPAD CRASHES. Cant save so cant multiboot . Any1 can help with this? rebooted and reinstalled but didnt help.

Last edited by Thomashamka; 2011-03-20 at 12:21.

hello,
help me please, I was installing android 2.3 on my N900 and stuck their leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11 it open Leafpad but I dont know how to continue. help me please, am waiting your reply to continue.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by helloct View Post
hello,
help me please, I was installing android 2.3 on my N900 and stuck their leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11 it open Leafpad but I dont know how to continue. help me please, am waiting your reply to continue.
DO it like this. close xterminal and open it again. write: leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/1
DONT HIT ENTER!!!!
THEN from touchscreen hit TAB and then enter. from leafpad edit ITEM_DEVICE. PLS tell me did it work. mine cant save

navigate to /etc/multiboot.d/ with filebox or another program and look for correct name, for me it was "11-NITDroid-mmcblk0p2-2.6.28.NIT.06.item"

PS Nitdroid is great project but maemo is way more interesting

The Following User Says Thank You to maniu For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by helloct View Post
hello,
Try this

Code:
sudo gainroot
leafpad /etc/multiboot.d/11*
This will open file "11-NITDroid-mmcblk.....item", if it is present.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Dude, that page hasn't been edited/updated since November. And we have had 2 updates since then
Thanks for the correction.

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid