Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
I don't think Engadget is attending Slush, still no reply from them
Ok, might not attract any world media at this state. To bad it wasn't a free event. I could have booked a flight and tried to create my first live blog or live stream with my bad English. Would have been a classic. Let's hope Jolla have some employees who knows how to spreed the word.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-23 at 18:15.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ok, might not attract any world media at this state. To bad it wasn't a free event. I could have booked a flight and tried to create my first live blog or live stream with my bad English. Would have been a classic. Let's hope Jolla have some employees who knows how to spreed the word.
I'm quite sure they will walk people to see what they got to show, there will be a live stream or at least a video being recorded to be published later

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Yes, words comes out. I want to see who is saying it and how he saying it. Blogs and reporters are not that fun. I want pure jolla words. Let's hope for a video release later.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-23 at 19:43.

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
I'm waiting for Dmitri's reaction. I wonder if he'll do a Jolla dance , or just a sad face.

My website

GitHub

I'm sure he will be included in the Jolla release. They have already created trailer.

Jolla inofficial trailer

I just say: BE PREPARED

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-23 at 20:59.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Actually if you look at Jolla's LinkedIn page under the Company Updates they have posted the most important updates.

There is not many but you can't complain it's not there

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I'm sure he will be included in the Jolla release. They have already created trailer.

Jolla inofficial trailer

Oh man, that clip had me in tears of laughter, God knows why, slow day I guess...

Jolla inofficial trailer

Dmitri always reminds me of this.

Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Dmitri always reminds me of this.
The only simularity i could find is that the last guy in this video has stolen dimitri's haircut.

I have to admit i don't really understand what the video is all about.

I think jolla mobile could change demitri to a n9 or n900 and the video should still make sense and the could use it as an offical trailer

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-24 at 10:13.

http://www.adaiadevices.com/index.html

what is this, another start up...copy cat jolla the finns are on fire

Let the fight begin

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla