Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
Dave find an out-door hobby, I'm not saying this harshly but the time will go much quicker outside than in these forums.

We all know you can't wait for more info, Slush and phone announcement but your turning to forum ghost. Go outside enjoy the sun while it lasts, find better ways to kill some time
I got this advice once before, and it was from you if I'm not totally correct. Time doesn't go faster, it goes at the same pace all the time.

Plus, you always have atleast one device so you can read the latest during all outdoor activities.

Guys, relax, you can't don't want the time to go faster.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Stop trolling Dave! You are the winner by far

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Time doesn't go faster, it goes at the same pace all the time.
Time is an abstract concept and entirely subjective. The older you get the faster it passes. As you accumulate years the relative segments of time that we use, become a smaller percentage of the whole, so by definition become incrementally smaller as a portion of the whole of your life, and thus pass quicker.
it must suck to be you....

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Stop trolling Dave! You are the winner by far
I haven't even begin to troll in this thread, except in two off topic threads without real purpose. In this thread: No. You read what you want to read in my post. Read them again please.

It's more like spamming possibly, even if it's not spam either. But of course. Every user are entitled to their own opinion. So it might be trolling to you, or spam, or both. After all you are bashing jolla and Jussi before you even see what they are coming up with. I say, give them a few releases to get in a state where they possibly can compete.

If you read my posts as troll post. Please stop reading them, stop
analyze them and instead create a post of your own with you own options. About jolla. Nothing else please.
Atm you clouding the thread and promote trolling more than fact finding. Please consider this statement before you posting a post not related to jolla universe.

And no it doesn't suck to be me. You have no idea how lucky I am please keep travel safe and that you have jolla phone in your hand soon. You might be nicer, more forgiving and happy...er then.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-28 at 09:38.

since sailfish is a full dist, I assume there is no real problems installing this on my windows tablet like surface pro. What problems can we face(assumeing microsoft don't lock the pro down completly).

Someting importantant missing in mer when it comes to tablets? Or is it ready to go when jolla release their "mobile" version? what about applications and scaling? how does that working with mer/sailfish?

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-28 at 10:48.

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
since sailfish is a full dist, I assume there is no real problems installing this on my windows tablet like surface pro. What problems can we face(assumeing microsoft don't lock the pro down completly).

Someting importantant missing in mer when it comes to tablets? Or is it ready to go when jolla release their "mobile" version? what about applications and scaling? how does that working with mer/sailfish?
That is interesting and they did say that "Jolla OS(MeeGo)" will scalable for a range of devices from TV boxes, cars, mobiles to Laptops. IF surface boot loader is not locked i think it would be possible then

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Havent been here for some days now and today first visited this thread without login, found 7 trollposts and around 3 replys where people discuss times?

NOW LETS GO BACK TO TOPIC!!!

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Havent been here for some days now and today first visited this thread without login, found 7 trollposts and around 3 replys where people discuss times?

NOW LETS GO BACK TO TOPIC!!!
So why add another one? this is the 15th times you post this post and so far nothing about jolla? consider to contribute instead maybe repost this every fifth day? guys that want to be on topic always goes off topic. Its pretty funny actually.

Or this might be what you want to dicuss in jolla thread.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-28 at 11:38.

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
That is interesting and they did say that "Jolla OS(MeeGo)" will scalable for a range of devices from TV boxes, cars, mobiles to Laptops. IF surface boot loader is not locked i think it would be possible then
Yes, It probably can. But how does it work and how much work would it be for developers. Everything can be done with time and money. But if its not there it's not scalable. Lets say a go from phone to tablet. Will software scale or does jolla need to adjust. Same with applications, If we using the jolla sdk, do we need adjust everything like to android?

Interesting piece of information for you guys. One of the guys on Adaia's team is Jan Wellmann. If any of you remember, he was the CEO of Riot Entertainment (the Finnish mobile games company that went bankrupt after 2 years back around 2002)

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla