Stop trolling and buy the stock, if you love Nokia, buy the stock

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Dude. Irony much?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
What irony? If you buy company's products and you love their products, than naturally you should invest into them. Am i missing something?

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
What irony? If you buy company's products and you love their products, than naturally you should invest into them. Am i missing something?
Yeah... it's the first part of your statement, "Stop trolling"...

that is the best part.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
ironic, lol

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
@ZogG why this aggressive approach.

My post was written with humor and just me imagining it in a cinematic way how @somedude reacted on yet another thread of this kind. I totally agree with @somedude and it's also very nice to see some politeness for a change.
Why choose to see things in a negative way, all these whinning post/threads, as you call them, still gives the forum something (and not all of them is just demands/crying) -> that people care about there N9's (though the tone/energy could be more possitive in some posts, still the essens is that thy'ed like to continue with using their N9's and this speciffic app would make it a better experience) and want apps for it and no the average jo can't just learn how to port things or code it themself, that's just offensive and demeaning and an idiotic answer. Further more there's nothing wrong in wanting an app for your phone. e.g. I would like to see endomondo on the N9, yes there's sports tracker and I'm using it, but it's not giving me the same options as endomomdo gives me wich makes my running more effcient and a better experience and i would choose endomondo any day over sports tracker because it gives me all the things i need in such an app (yes i knew it wasn't made for Meego when i bought my N9 and yes i think they should port it from symbian). The same goes for people wanting instagram, molome just doesn't give them the same options as they're looking for, the same with whatsapp and so on... The thing is in Denmark the N9 got heavely pushed to the public with a lot of apps on the streets by Nokia and the operators did aswell so the average smartphone user would by this think that it was a phone like any other with an appmarket behind it. Hell most people don't even know about different OS's/dev languages/and so forth and thinks that apps just works on any phone or are made for any OS. So some come here 'whinning'. The cormmercials didn't say anything about an abandoned OS with not to many mainstreem apps in the app store, so it's only us heavy modding/dev'ing people, wich is a very little part of the whole smartphone users in the world, that knows the real deal with the N9.
See there's your problem not thinking writing 1000000 post about peace would help. You are wrong mate. How do think great people started out and became Mahartma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Olaf Palme, John Lennon, Buddha just to pick a few. They had a vision and said it again and again and got people to listen and see clearly, so yes it would help cause possitive energy sent out is possitive energy comming back and others will pick up on that.
I really don't know much about @somedude and his cintributions other than he seems like a cool dude and I've just interacted with him a few times here on TMO.
@ZogG we are on the same page about what @somedude is saying in his post, but after that we part in how we see things, but I'm certain we wan't the same for TMO/N9, that it'll keep existing and is a good experience to come here reading/posting

Regards Dousan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Nokia should join tizen before they lose yet another ecosystem.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I am officially tired with these kind of threads now. Its ENOUGH PEOPLE..............
OK POINT TAKEN...how do i delete the thread ?

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
This is a good thread.

Google (Android) should just use Maemo 6 as engine while keeping only Android skin to please the hardcore fans.

Tags
just shoot me, lumiaidiot