Is it possible power load has been chopped in half?

Going to get battery graph now and provide some figures .

I hope someone answers that rep because i have no idea haha.

My guess is if the EMMc stays at constant voltage then it can't be that, but if it changes, that could explain a bit.

Battery graph seems exactly the same, so does power usage :S lol but the battery seems to be lasting much longer, might see how many days i can get it to go for

Also if people want help flashing with the flashing tool on windows based (Going to have to be 32 bit) computers, i will happily assist them,

Like i said i did firmware and eMMC.

Last edited by Catacylsm; 2010-05-26 at 18:51.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
My battery seems to die just as quickly as always before

Hmm strange that, still at 1 notch off :/ and its just not changing to be honest, i think i could get a week out of it at this rate.

Impossible to evaluate just yet, the firmware has only been out for a day. As a pessimist, I'd say don't get your hopes up

But guessing based on BatteryGraph, it seems the battery is draining just about at the same rate as it was with the previous firmware. (Did a clean flash yesterday).

Yeah thats what i can see, but im still seing the battery stuck high at 1 notch off lol, i hope this holds off, but i think im going to go app browsing in a minute haha,

I hope they get the dam ovi store up soon, im really interested in the rollercoaster game!

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
I can confirm there is a huge battery boost.
I have not charge my phone since yesterday morning, and It's on 40% now.
I used to last 9 hours on moderate to heavy use.

You can be fairly sure I spent some time playing with PR1.2 after flashing too! Used 3g/wifi sound/games everything.
Battery is lasting amazing.
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
I 2nd (or is it 17th ) the better battery life. All this complaining about bugs and no one mentions this critical improvement!

Edit: I performed the update OTA, no reflashing

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
I have had the complete opposite. Flashed to 1.2 and battery now lasts no more than 2 hrs :O

On leaked pr1.2 I could get 2 days. Just re-flashed and did the emmc too. See if that helps over the next few days.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
hmmm...havent noticed a difference here. about the same. still took me 3 batteries yesterday to cover my usage after the update yesterday morning.

Huraaaaaaayyyyyy some sucess, some fail, guys drain your phones and try a full charge with USB and your n900 off, i know its daft but i have noticed some differences when letting the device charge slowly,

Im happy that people are having some big boosts, but i know that mine turned out pretty huge lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to Catacylsm For This Useful Post: