Active Topics

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by jerryfreak View Post
now if only the N900 could regrow hair!

No reason to question the type of phone. It's my N900 running KMPlayer and I'm one of the (hairless) persons in the picture.

Among others are the former mayor of Oslo and the current governing mayor.

Note the black case under the coffee cup in the bottom of the original picture. It contains my friend's (an Apple fanboy) iPad, now proven not work to when it was most needed!
Attached Images

The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to larsoy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 55 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Finland
great pic !

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Bwah Bwah, Nokia owes me boo hoo hoo.
Please, troll harder.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Yeah... that picture should be named "The Triumph of maemo." where we can see the suits bowing down to the might of N900, with an iPhone held in dismay in the background and an iPad functioning as a coffee cup coaster on the side.

Even Kim Jong Il would have a hard time to make an even better propaganda image for the n900 than that photo.
ps: I'm guessing OP is the guy right in front of the n900 with the bluest tie.

pps: and the balance of world is restored as soon as that particular program ended.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Last edited by ysss; 2011-03-18 at 08:57.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
haha, so true

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Thanks larsoy, this pic is better than any other N900 ad I've ever seen, and it is even a real one.

BTW, would you share what did you use to play the live? Directly from webpage?

Also, it seems that you've high res. version of this pic. Would you attach here for our download if you don't mind? I'd like to share it in my miniblog.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Now if only this were the case more often than not. I find that there are far more occurrences of an iP* doing or running more stuff the N900 couldn't. Congrats on a great "selling" moment for a Maemo device, though!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Now if only this were the case more often than not. I find that there are far more occurrences of an iP* doing or running more stuff the N900 couldn't. Congrats on a great "selling" moment for a Maemo device, though!
Well, as usual, I'm not going to argue with you or join you in the pissing contest.

I just want to remind you N900 has many moments of triumph.

Don't you remember FIFA World Cup last year?

You were here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
Baha, apple...useless

Nokia....WINNING

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
well i guess the title of this thread should be "it took a N900" because nokia don't give a damn to this device any more .
it's this forum which does !

Last edited by eefo; 2011-03-18 at 10:31.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, counterfeitn900, gerbick fail, not over 9000, party everyday, shopped meme, stop trolling, ysss fails