Active Topics

Posts: 478 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Manchester
The vid was uploaded by e-yes, one of the nitdroid devs. Whilst this is promising, I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing this released soon. They are not going to release anything until its stable enough and I have heard that audio doesn't work on calls and sms doesn't work yet either.

Don't forget the thanks button if I helped you

The Following User Says Thank You to mornage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I can't wait for GPS and others functions to work. I hope the heating up won't exist later on. Nitdroid makes my N900 So hot. it felt like it going to burst.

Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by matts76 View Post
It was e-yes aka drunkendeveloper who uploaded the vid.
I think the aka you're looking for is drunkdebugger

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

My android is so slow, I just cant use it, so hows this gonna be useful? Everything crashes all the time. Its unuseable

Soooo close, you can almost taste it

These Nitdroid guys really impressive me with their work

Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
I think the aka you're looking for is drunkdebugger
Thats the one, i only saw it once this morning on the utube vid and it wasn't till i went onto the NITDroid forum to look for more details, thinking who is this guy, i havent seen the name in the list of devs, that i realised myself that it was e_yes.

Nice to see we're one step closer to a fully working NITDroid.
I can't wait to give it a go when the next version is released,
for now though because of the battery and wifi problems and lack of phone support it isn't viable for me to use as i need to be reachable on my mobile pretty much 24/7.
So i guess ill just patiently wait for the day i can boot back and forth between Maemo & NITDroid without sacrificing functionality of the main phone features.

Last edited by matts76; 2010-08-27 at 11:23.

Originally Posted by kylepsp View Post
My android is so slow, I just cant use it, so hows this gonna be useful? Everything crashes all the time. Its unuseable
Sounds like your problem may be that your sd card is a slow one, when ive had it running on my device i was really suprised that it was pretty much as responsive as maemo, definately not slow by any stretch.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Kiev, UA
I`m using class 6 card, and it`s pretty fast...it`s the fastest micro SD avail in my country at the moment

Originally Posted by masloff View Post
I`m using class 6 card, and it`s pretty fast...it`s the fastest micro SD avail in my country at the moment
i don't know then, is it old? although mine is about 2years+ old and it works fine, probably your best bet is to check out the NITDroid forum and take a look at the supported memory cards thread (cant remember the exact name of the thread) but i know there is a lot of stuff on there about memory cards and which ones do and dont work.
But as it is now NITDroid should be running smooth quick and pretty stable, although by no means without its bugs.

The Following User Says Thank You to matts76 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
so many people had sayin:this will never be finish and useful.
but they dont know our super-developers.
i love you guys.
if you are in hamburg/germany come to me i would like to spend you guys some drinks

Nobody likes us but we dont care....