Posts: 35 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Chennai, India
Originally Posted by jakecarberry View Post
if anyone is actually interested, this is a photo of the usb door. It does look a bit 'dug' in, right? Normal?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...14789656_n.jpg
Thats not normal bro.. IMO u should go n get it changed..

Does anyone have issues with paint coming off from SIM tray and USB cover..!? Mine came off a bit, was looking really bad.. So took it to nokia care in India, They said they cannot do anythin since I have purchased it from other country. What I did, peeled off the rest.. Since am using Black N9, the color look normal now.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Ive cut my door so USB can be plugged in without opening door. I also moved the white sticker for aesthetics.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
if anyone is actually interested, this is a photo of the usb door. It does look a bit 'dug' in, right? Normal?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I wanted to remove it and mod it somehow to make it sit flat like the sim tray but chances are it'll break.

I've also checked a few of the reviews of the phone and its the same. I think yours looks more accentuated due to the lighting in that photo.

Look at my post here. You can see it a bit on the third photo.

Just out of curiosity is yours a Finland or China version?

The Following User Says Thank You to Nosph3ratu For This Useful Post:
Finland, but I am in the UK so it's not really as simply as just swapping it for a new one...I can't go in to a Nokia store here, or can I? If I have any problems with it, how does the warranty work? Would I have to send it to Northern Europe?

and oh yeah, thanks for showing me yours it has put my mind at ease a bit. I think it's similar to yours in real life, maybe a little worse, as you said in the photo it just looks worse.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Ive cut my door so USB can be plugged in without opening door. I also moved the white sticker for aesthetics.

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
yeah, that is about what mine is running like now too.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe

No, that's not normal. That thing's damaged.

Interestingly enough, I've never had problems with the usb door. You guys must have too thick fingers.

Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Hey what kind of cover is that? Is it soft or solid?

do you guys reckon if i bought a replacement usb door and fitted it, it would lie perfectly flat in line with the rest of the phone like i imagine it is meant to? or is it something a bit more internal (the metal thingy) that is causing it to be slightly 'dug in'?