Active Topics

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
But maybe you may consider concentrating on your interest for the noise free night photography?
Today I do not recommend any mobile phone for that purpose.
Yep. I would not recommend ANY pocket camera either. Maybe Olympus Pen or (maybe legendary Fuji 31d) similiar if someone thinks itīs pocket size camera

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cmsjkung View Post
Hi

After two months experience of using N900, I want to give up this device and change to use android device.
Thanks for letting us know. We here at maemo.org just last night were discussing your status, and were wondering if you would give up n900 for Android. And now we can finally know, which as you might expect comes as a great relief to us all.

Enjoy Android.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
If Nokia can fix the problems mentioned in first post, I can say more people will come to use N900.

Last edited by cmsjkung; 2010-06-30 at 16:12.

Are you some kind of bot?

.edit
Guess what?

You listed those points already in first post!

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Probably a spamdroid sent over from the Android forums...

I am just a N900 user, not from android forums.... don't you think N900 got a lot of things need to improve but Nokia seem not really care about it as they just focus on next MeeGo device and let N900 behind....

If Nokia can fix the following problem, I can say more people will come to use N900.
Again, thank you for posting your ideas here at maemo.org. We will ring up Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo and pass along your suggestions right away. Operators are standing by.

HINT: This is Maemo.ORG Do you see the word "Nokia" anywhere in there? How about ".com"? No? So, then, this would be the place where YOU share YOUR NEAT hacks, settings, app finds, things to do with the n900.

You can complain to Nokia on a Nokia forum.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to schettj For This Useful Post:
Of course i think that it has lots of stuff to improve and Nokia has work to do.

Seems like they are pretty much fully concentrating to Meego. Some bugs seems to be fixed on next update if you follow bugzilla, but itīs pretty slow paced.

If you are not happy then try to find new love or wait and upgrade to upcoming meego and start experimenting this multimedia device.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
I would offer you 50€ for your old, used N900. Please send me a PM with your contact data.
I bid 55 !

I am just a N900 user, not from android forums.... don't you think N900 got a lot of things need to improve but Nokia seem not really care about it as they just focus on next MeeGo device and let N900 behind....
cmsjkung, Im afraid that topic has been done to death on this forum. If you search around you'll see the same feelings have been expressed again and again. The only question left now is what you're going to do about it in your situation, and only you can decide that.

I would advise not posting any more about it on this thread, unfortunately all you are doing is drawing the forum smartasses here like a magnet - it's a race to see who can tag "worst thread ever". You most likely won't get a civil conversation around your points, but you can read what others have dicussed in previous threads if it helps.

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

Last edited by kojacker; 2010-06-30 at 16:26.

Tags
delete me, infants and, their toys, worstthreadever