Whats worse are the people that have legitimate complaints getting attacked for no reasonable reaon whatsoever.

Infact what is even worse is this thread.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
This board is full of Whine Farmers.

Originally Posted by chrisp7 View Post
Whats worse are the people that have legitimate complaints getting attacked for no reasonable reaon whatsoever.

Infact what is even worse is this thread.
Dude I'm perfectly ok with someone asking for help when they say ran into a bug or glitch or something, but this isn't about that. Alright it is just those who complain about apps and phone features stuff like that. Sorry didn't mean to attack anyone.

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
Mostly, I agree with you.
Still, opening a whining thread about whining thread is almost as pointless, don't you think?
But maybe I want to whine about the whiney whiners, whining their whines about whining whiners that whine about whining?

Ohh Ohh! I know! Let's make to massive threads... One for all the whiners, and one for the ones whining about whiners. We can put them next to each other, and it would be like a hall of mirrors. Eventually they'd all get headaches and go away maybe?

My big question is, which thread will this get merged with? There's lots to choose from when it comes to the whiners. Not so many to choose from on the whining about whiners side.

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
This board is full of Whine Farmers.
Agreed man.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
If I were a moderator, I would be tempted to say I merged this thread and just delete it. I don't see how anyone would miss it.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Sooooo...you decided the best way to react to show your frustration over complaining is to.. complain about complaining?

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Sooooo...you decided the best way to react to show your frustration over complaining is to.. complain about complaining?
Lol so true.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Wouldn't it have been more constructive if you had decided to be more active in helping show others the proper way to air out their grievances and how to avoid looking like a "whiner" as opposed to pulling out a thread that seems to be doing the same thing from just another direction?

There's a such thing as fighting fire with fire, but this is like fighting fire with gasoline.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
This thread needs a sign posted over it:

Tags
whining, worstthreadever