Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
I knew someone was gonna ask that! It's on my todo list. Didn't haven't to do it this weekend
if you lazy do it, there is a thread got a icon modding
there is a ebay icon
lol

Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
I like it but It's just a browser and searcher right now until myebay function gets done?
I'm asking because I like that megix case for the N9 which is the top result when i search n9 case and when I try to buy it to see color options I cannot find it anywhere..
Yes for the moment searches and sorts (but it's much faster than if you use the ebay website on your mobile). The variations (as ebay calls them) are returned in my app, but I haven't got round to building the GUI to show them yet.

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Great app. I found a small bug. After searching for 'Nokia N9,' I found that landscape orientation of some of the search results does not scroll to the bottom of the entry and instead bounces back to the top after getting stuck on the way down.

Not a big deal, because you can just switch to portrait orientation, but I thought you should know.

Thanks.
Do you mean when you open up a specific listing (to view pictures, description etc) THIS page does not scroll to the bottom (i.e. you can't click the Description > button)? If so - I am aware of this issue, I need to mess with the flickable component to fix it - need to figure out how!

Keep the bugs coming though!

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
if you lazy do it, there is a thread got a icon modding
there is a ebay icon
lol
I know people would prefer the app to have more features than a pretty icon - but I will get round to it at some point soon.

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Moscow
i fix the icon (=
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig_Mabbitt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Craig_Mabbitt View Post
i fix the icon (=
Lol, Thanks, I'll include this in the next release. I'm at work (full time 40+ hours unlike you 37.5 hour folk ), so I focus my time on the actual app rather than icons (plus I'm terrible at this!)

Will your app support different countrys in the future?

Currently i m only able to see the results of the american (?) platform. Would be nice to choose the country

Originally Posted by donomar View Post
Will your app support different countrys in the future?

Currently i m only able to see the results of the american (?) platform. Would be nice to choose the country
Yes - the option is present in the code, I just need to figure out a way to show it nicely.

For the next week or so I am not allowed to make any changes during the voting for the coding competition.

New version will be released this weekend.

Please reply with features you want me to concentrate on for the next version.

The Following User Says Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:
This is ambitious, but could you integrate notifications of the bidding on an item into the notification feed? Or maybe you could integrate calendar and/or alarms to the eBay auctions, so that people don't miss a chance to bid?

Just some thoughts of ideas. I don't eBay too often. Great app!

Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
This is ambitious, but could you integrate notifications of the bidding on an item into the notification feed? Or maybe you could integrate calendar and/or alarms to the eBay auctions, so that people don't miss a chance to bid?

Just some thoughts of ideas. I don't eBay too often. Great app!
Yes it is ambitious - (considering I work full time - so this is a spare time project!).

Thats a good point actually - once I have the current watched items I can dump entries into the calendar, it should be quite easy to do as well.

The long term roadmap (in my head) did include this, but also a 'one click' buy and pay, which is linked to your paypal account; so many times I just need to buy a 99p item and it's such a chore to click, buy, then confirm, then click pay now etc. etc.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:
Little delay on the next version - I'm working on My Ebay functionality - so expect the next version to be a bit late.

Maybe in the next few weeks.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rash.m2k For This Useful Post:

Tags
ebay app