Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
Please remove ALL widgets and docks and restart sysuid
Code:
killall sysuid
and see if the status bar is still not showing. This is a bug that occurs sometimes and I don't know how to address it.

Please show me a screenshot of iClock as well. And for maemo dock, everything is normal I did not give much love to this dock.
sorry, no, i meant statusbar menu, statusbar is there but when clicked on it there's no menu. also, it would be great to have landscape mode

Posts: 344 | Thanked: 1,345 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Paris, FR
Originally Posted by wook_sf View Post
sorry, no, i meant statusbar menu, statusbar is there but when clicked on it there's no menu. also, it would be great to have landscape mode
When locked it is normal that status bar menu is not there. While on normal screen, be sure that the status bar menu is here. Otherwise, it means that one of the nastiest bugs I have is still not dead.

No landscape mode is a choice currently because I don't know how to layout widgets easily in landscape. And lockscreen do not support landscape either.

Last edited by Sfiet_Konstantin; 2012-08-23 at 10:57.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by Sfiet_Konstantin View Post
When locked it is normal that status bar menu is not there. While on normal screen, be sure that the status bar menu is here. Otherwise, it means that one of the nastiest bugs I have is still not dead.

No landscape mode is a choice currently because I don't know how to layout widgets easily in landscape. And lockscreen do not support landscape either.
sorry for scaring you, bug is not here (yet) i will certainly do more tests
now i am looking into widgets to see what i can do
well, if so far landscape mode is not needed a lot, but if became replacement for homescreen, then i think it will be nice to have landscape support

The Following User Says Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Awesome! Great work! Am gonna try it now!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
awesome! very great!!!!
please make it able to rotate the N900 dock menu
and also to make it fullscreen (so you wont see the statusbar to make it look like real Maemo5)

Edit:
I needed to incept the package to install this, and yes, there IS landscape on the lockscreen. Since we need to incept it, you can also enable landscape on lockscreen to make it able to rotate

There are already apps which can enable this for you, like N9 QTweak. Maybe you can look into that and add this to your great app

Edit2:
Maybe you can add a toggle to enable or disable landscape support

Edit3:
(My last edit on this post, I promise )
Maemo5 uses seperate ''configurations'' on landscape and portrait mode.
So if you arrange the widgets on Portrait mode, and on landscape. Once done, it wont mess Landscape and Portrait mode anymore.

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-08-23 at 11:33.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Just tried it and it's seriously awesome! I hope you make more apps like this! Highly recommended and worth the download! + It's free, perfect!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Just tried it and it's seriously awesome! I hope you make more apps like this! Highly recommended and worth the download! + It's free, perfect!
It might be free, and open-source, but I ask for contribution using flattr. I don't have all my time and funds to work on this project, so it would be nice if the community support me to release more versions of widgets and maintain the whole library ...

Thanks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
awesome! very great!!!!
please make it able to rotate the N900 dock menu
and also to make it fullscreen (so you wont see the statusbar to make it look like real Maemo5)

Edit:
I needed to incept the package to install this, and yes, there IS landscape on the lockscreen. Since we need to incept it, you can also enable landscape on lockscreen to make it able to rotate

There are already apps which can enable this for you, like N9 QTweak. Maybe you can look into that and add this to your great app

Edit2:
Maybe you can add a toggle to enable or disable landscape support

Edit3:
(My last edit on this post, I promise )
Maemo5 uses seperate ''configurations'' on landscape and portrait mode.
So if you arrange the widgets on Portrait mode, and on landscape. Once done, it wont mess Landscape and Portrait mode anymore.
Granted. But I need time to work on this. Please be patient, thanks !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post:
Hi This is the best app I have erver seen for Nokia N9 and you are awesome Developer.

But, this seems need an improvement.

1. Back light is not getting off when the lock screen is on.
2. When we get a call, Caller id not displaying until we unlock.
3. Better if you icrease the size of the Frame.

Other than first 2, The app is exceptionally good. Kudos.

The Following User Says Thank You to jagankota For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jagankota View Post
Hi This is the best app I have erver seen for Nokia N9 and you are awesome Developer.

But, this seems need an improvement.

1. Back light is not getting off when the lock screen is on.
2. When we get a call, Caller id not displaying until we unlock.
3. Better if you icrease the size of the Frame.

Other than first 2, The app is exceptionally good. Kudos.
Hello,
What do you mean by backlight is not getting off when the lock screen is on. What device are you using ?

About the caller display, this is normal since I do not support Nokia's bouncing effect (have to reimplement it).

The frame is small currently but in a new version, I'm thinking of having resizable widgets. Stay tuned.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sfiet_Konstantin For This Useful Post: