It is here

I've been using the Boxwave anti-glare and it is nice, good quality. However, I'm going to try the ones mentioned in this thread

http://internettablettalk.com/forums...ad.php?t=14739

because I want to check on their clarity. The anti-glare does make it slightly blurry to me.

www.amazon.com/ ClearTouch-Anti-Glare-Screen-Protectors-3-Pack/dp/B000OEERSI

I have put up a wiki page about screenprotectors. Feel free to add any improvements.

I have been using the sp that came with the N800, isn't it sufficient? I do notice little scratches but I believe it is within the sp and not the device.

Originally Posted by superstar View Post
I have been using the sp that came with the N800, isn't it sufficient? I do notice little scratches but I believe it is within the sp and not the device.
No, that is not meant to be used as a screen protector. It is just used to put on the screen during shipping to protect it from dust and scratches.

As for me, I bought a PDAir Anti-Glare screen protector off of eBay. It is a good screen protector; it is somewhat anti-glare and of decent quality. For the price I paid, I think I got a good deal. (about $7 USD shipped from HK)

Originally Posted by bartsimpson123844 View Post
No, that is not meant to be used as a screen protector. It is just used to put on the screen during shipping to protect it from dust and scratches.

As for me, I bought a PDAir Anti-Glare screen protector off of eBay. It is a good screen protector; it is somewhat anti-glare and of decent quality. For the price I paid, I think I got a good deal. (about $7 USD shipped from HK)
Do you still have the link for the vendor?