@Febb

Sure, I know I have the receipt at home. As soon as I get back from this business trip I will can it and post it. It is my understanding that most best buys will get them in trickles, and because no one really cares about them except us, you will have first crack at the ones they do get.

Good hunting.
James

The Following User Says Thank You to james415 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
James:

Hope you are fine. Just wondering if you had a chance to find your receipt and hence the N810 SKU code ?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by james415 View Post
@Febb

Sure, I know I have the receipt at home. As soon as I get back from this business trip I will can it and post it. It is my understanding that most best buys will get them in trickles, and because no one really cares about them except us, you will have first crack at the ones they do get.

Good hunting.
James

Last edited by febb; 2008-01-17 at 04:15. Reason: typo correction

Here's how I got mine. I checked Nokia.com for the N810 and clicked on "Where to Buy." There are a whole bunch of stores (not Best Buys but Best Buy Mobiles) listed with addresses and phone numbers but they are in only a few locales.

Sunday morning before New Years Eve I dragged my wife out of bed to drive with me to New York City. I brought a list of the sores with us. As we drove we called each one asking for availability until we found one that had one in stock; most were sold out. DataVision was the first. I hopped out of the car and bought it while she drove around the block.

A bummer with the store list on the Nokia site is that it is in Flash so it cannot be swiped , copied, and pasted or printed. I had to do a bunch of screen shots, carved out the New York City stores out of each and paste into a JPEG to print.

Frank