Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Originally Posted by liquid217 View Post
The power supply that shipped with mine was a standard 'wall wart'. The specs on it are Input: 120VAC 30W/Output 7.5VDC 1500mA. I don't think it could be used internationally.
Dang! I hope my units ships with original power supply... (And assuming the IOGEAR tech didn't lie to me? ) Otherwise I need to go shopping for a new power supply, since I planned to take these overseas and need to operate with 230V.

Last edited by Mara; 2008-05-07 at 23:14.

Posts: 1,310 | Thanked: 820 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Irving, TX
Just an update that I received my 2 routers. One of them had still the sticky plastic wraps around it, while the other didn't. In other words one of them was "new", and the other one slightly used. Both are working, though.

And the power supply is the 120V "wall wart". Maybe they repacked new power supplies with these units when they "refurbished" these?

One question though: The "TEST" led keeps blinking in the status panel all the time. I need to google it to see what does it mean.

EDIT: Just red from the manual that blinking "TEST" LED means the unit is working normally... Kind of strange choice, in my opinion?

Last edited by Mara; 2008-05-07 at 23:33.

Yes, that is odd. I believe mine did that as well. There doesn't appear like there are any firmware updates for these units either. I think I will use mine as a wireless access point only. I really need more options as far as the router/configuration goes.