Poll: Who has the biggest ego?
Poll Options
Who has the biggest ego?

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Originally Posted by fiferboy View Post
qwerty has toned down his signature so much, I found I couldn't vote for him! If this had been three or four months ago, his signature line alone would have compelled me to vote for him.

(I'm not saying he hasn't earned it with his accomplishments, but what happened to the old self-promoting Faheem?)
You haven't seen my post with https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2285#c9 then :P

Haha, we all know the password but I was able to boast then about me figuring it out from that patch 1st :P

I voted for myself and with this post, I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR ME

I'm offended that I didn't even make the list!

Posts: 4,274 | Thanked: 5,358 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Looking at y'all and sighing
Always next time :P

(See, my ego is shining here)

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
You haven't seen my post with https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2285#c9 then :P

Haha, we all know the password but I was able to boast then about me figuring it out from that patch 1st :P

I voted for myself and with this post, I WANT YOU TO VOTE FOR ME
Nice hack in that post. I especially like the screenshots: Personal Menu, Personal Launcher, and Large Statusbar Clock! What, no room for Countdown Home?

Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Bleh, you guys so totally don't have me pegged. :\

Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
Bleh, you guys so totally don't have me pegged. :\
I feel ya, brutha. You should not be winning this poll. Not by a long shot. And not to mention some easy winners that missed this list. Welcome to Earth.

Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Finally someone voted for me
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.

Originally Posted by qwerty12 View Post
Always next time :P

(See, my ego is shining here)
The way that hijacked religion thread is going I'll be nominated in no time!

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
By royal decree, His Lordship and Imperial Highness Emperor Field Marshal Antilles is considered humble by all.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2008-10-24 at 14:51.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'll never catch up to General Antilles in this poll!

And don't you dare ask why GA is winning this poll! Don't you know how to search the forums???

EDIT: I thought you said this poll was anonymous, penguinbait. I can just change two characters in the URL and see exactly who voted for whom.

Last edited by qole; 2008-10-24 at 22:50.

Tags
ego, fun, perception, poll