Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by dantonic View Post
All retailers should have it in stock by now, but Nokia might be trying to get some extra sales from their own stores before allowing the others to ship.
Not sure if this is true, just what I've read around these forums.
I don't believe this is true, at least from what I know from the UK situation. Here, Nokia Online Shop have started shipping preorders, nobody else has, yes.

However: NOS have already run out of stock, and haven't even finished with preorders.

If they can't fulfil their own orders, how can they expect to sort others out?

Originally Posted by w00t View Post
I don't believe this is true, at least from what I know from the UK situation. Here, Nokia Online Shop have started shipping preorders, nobody else has, yes.

However: NOS have already run out of stock, and haven't even finished with preorders.

If they can't fulfil their own orders, how can they expect to sort others out?
Yeah, I don't know if those rumors are founded.
But I assume nokia would simply ship out a set number of devices to each retailer, and deal with their own orders separately. I don't see a conflict there. If nokia has problems fumbling their orders, that is irrelevant to the other retailers that would have received their shipment of devices.

Maybe I could see N900 in the next year...

Posts: 474 | Thanked: 283 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by lsolano View Post
at least apple takes care of their customers
I wouldn't count on it. There are plenty of stories about people disappointed with Apple's customer support.