I'm gonna let you finish..... but I just wanted to say that Datavis has shipped my N900 via 2nd day air UPS and it should be here friday.

Total paid: $62x (don't even care right now)

:d :d :d

Weirdbeard.... who was your reseller?

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Weirdbeard.... who was your reseller?
I thought it was just buy.com, my order info tells me nothing. I paid the 559.99 on oct 11. I see now they have many resellers. This is no good.

Nschuyler, I also bought on buy.com (datavis). I believe I even bought it few hours before you did.

But I chose free shipping, and no news so far... did they update the status on their page, or on buy.com or something? I still have the A that I have no idea what it means...

What shipping option did you chose?

Thanks.

YES I got a tracking number too! Status is now C - Completed.

Originally Posted by weirdbeard View Post
I thought it was just buy.com, my order info tells me nothing. I paid the 559.99 on oct 11. I see now they have many resellers. This is no good.
Well you probably preordered from buy.com... in which case it really was just buy.com and you're waitng for them to get stock.

I bought when it was said to be in stock, via their reseller. So i technically bought from datavis.

So i dont know what to tell you. I have no estimate or knowledge of when buy.com will actually have it.

DDrayton: As far as shipping.... I paid for the more expensive/faster shipping. Did you check your order status on datavis.com? I haven't received an email about shipping yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to NSchuyler For This Useful Post:
BTW I picked faster shipping as well. Enough waiting already after all the Amazon delays.

Yes, it's C!

I have a tracking number now :-)

Thanks NSchuyler!

Originally Posted by NSchuyler View Post
Well you probably preordered from buy.com... in which case it really was just buy.com and you're waitng for them to get stock.

I bought when it was said to be in stock, via their reseller. So i technically bought from datavis.

So i dont know what to tell you. I have no estimate or knowledge of when buy.com will actually have it.

DDrayton: As far as shipping.... I paid for the more expensive/faster shipping. Did you check your order status on datavis.com? I haven't received an email about shipping yet.

Not a problem! Congratulations to everyone who was lucky enough to get in on this! Let's all hope they're not shipping us 5800xm's by accident (knock on wood)

So, checking the tracking number, it says it will arrive on 04/12. I saved $20.00 using free shipping

NSchuyler, I hope so!