Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
My wife is a long time BlackBerry user. Now that we're vacationing in Europe she had no problem of plugging in her charger, because apparently the power plug end has replacable endings (ie she just swapped out the NA one and put in the European one). Me on the other hand had to buy a 2 euro adaptor. I think that Nokia should adapt the same design because even though the charger auto selects between 110 and 220 volts the first obstacle is to being able to physically plug in the charger.
I know exactly what you are talking about! I know that the HTC hero comes with this I thought it's pretty nice idea. It will probably bring down costs of the charger because each on is identical just the thing that plugs into the main is different.

Definitely a neat idea, credit goes to HTC though, first to come up with it I think, unsure how the Blackberrys charger works.

Originally Posted by OrangeBox View Post
Oh sure, dismiss the good ideas just for the sake of dismissing them.

Please come clean: do you agree that a universal plug on the charger is a good idea? yes or no? If you have nothing to contribute other than calling people names, don't bother. High school is beyond me long time ago.
uh. not really a good idea in my opinion. just another opportunity for you to whine is all it looks like.

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by rash.m2k View Post
...credit goes to HTC though, first to come up with it I think...
Others, including Palm and Apple, have supplied such modular chargers with their devices for many years.