Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Finally! I made it! It took some hours playing. My only problem now is that some of these records seems unbeatable to me. Hopefully not by any of you, but I can't see how I'm ever going to be faster on standard...

Does anyone know if these records are saved while making a backup, and then reflashing the device?

Last edited by Strutten; 2010-03-23 at 13:17.

Originally Posted by Strutten View Post
Finally! I made it! It took some hours playing. My only problem now is that some of these records seems unbeatable to me. Hopefully not by any of you, but I can't see how I'm ever going to be faster on standard...

Does anyone know if these records are saved while making a backup, and then reflashing the device?

No one who knows?

Okay, worked on the other levels than original and here are my current scores. I consider times under 3 minutes fast for me. No way to challenge strutten though!
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to pillar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pillar View Post
Okay, worked on the other levels than original and here are my current scores. I consider times under 3 minutes fast for me. No way to challenge strutten though!
Good job! You'r getting close to under two minutes in standard!

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Germany
Strutten is slightly faster than my girlfriend

A month later and updated high scores.
Attached Images

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Stavanger, Norway
I wish "best times" on Mahjong could include the name of the player .. my son and I are competing on improving the best times. And because we both use my N900 for this competition, it should say who is the record holder.

Does anyone know if that could be added to the game???

However, we have just been able to get all records below 5 min, and I was shocked when I saw the records in this thread .... understand that we have a long way to go

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Under two minutes is just mad LAWL!

Originally Posted by pillar View Post
A month later and updated high scores.

Good job! The competion is hard! My goal right now is all times below 1:30.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Central Ohio
I don't play that often on my n900, honestly - but I played it constantly on my n810, and I was able to port the scores over (it's a very simple file - /home/user/.mahjong_scores - and sadly it's also easy to fake, which may be a problem going forward).

Anyways, that's why the list below consists pretty much entirely of dates from before the n900 was released (in some cases LONG before...)

I thought some of my times (particularly Lotus Flower) were immortal, but Strutten has me beat on every one - in the one case only by ONE SECOND (AARGH)!

EDIT: Just in case anyone doubted the porting process...

(Yeah, the clock is just a tad off. )

Last edited by Viqsi; 2010-04-26 at 16:38.

The Following User Says Thank You to Viqsi For This Useful Post: